Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Apparently there will be an announcement soon on who they are going to bring in to replace old mate. Seems the group has suffered a downturn in engagement and members so they need to bring in someone positive and create the deception that everything is fine. Just risking their reputation to repair the damage that has been done. Expect a post about positivity. Predictable.

I've got my heart hopeful that there may be a Kennedy Next Gen Sig

Word is already put as to who it is, a certain Brisbane collector well known within the page and in general.

Their NBA has especially taken a hit which I didn't expect. Other pages have seen a massive boom in numbers and engagement, people starting to spread their wings and spread out which is good for the hobby.

Whats the Select Rewards Club??? I couldnt find info on there web site

It's just automatically part of having a account on the Select website, when you buy things it gives you certain amounts of points you can redeem for things.

Don't think you will be able to use much of it unless you are buying cases and such.

Word is already put as to who it is, a certain Brisbane collector well known within the page and in general.

Their NBA has especially taken a hit which I didn't expect. Other pages have seen a massive boom in numbers and engagement, people starting to spread their wings and spread out which is good for the hobby.
The hamster is dead, but the wheel is still spinning

funny thing is I did have a account as I got a case of Prestige what two mouths ago , but for some strange reason my account now doesnt exist and with Max King getting a card tomorrow ;) I have had sign back up

Anyone able to get any wholesale cases?

If so how many?

Jhl hasn't replied to my email. Typical

Assuming if the online is at 3 per customer the wholesale would be about the same?

The set would really want to blow me out of the park at $2800 a pop

Anyone able to get any wholesale cases?

If so how many?

Jhl hasn't replied to my email. Typical

Assuming if the online is at 3 per customer the wholesale would be about the same?

The set would really want to blow me out of the park at $2800 a pop
If you bought footy stars off him you will get 1:1 ratio for dominance

Yeah right, so the big knobs that got 20-30 cases still get that amount?

But we can only get 3 at retail?

Makes sense

Been getting my stuff of Stevic for 5 years

That's gone now

Shit out of luck i guess

Yeah right, so the big knobs that got 20-30 cases still get that amount?

But we can only get 3 at retail?

Makes sense

Been getting my stuff of Stevic for 5 years

That's gone now

s*** out of luck i guess
Bad timing, I guess. A lot of others would have been in the same boat.

Would really need to be amazing at $2800 a case for me to buy a few.

Have no problem with that

Paid 30k for 10 cases of supremacy

Do have a problem with the 3 case limit on this though

Just don't get it

perhaps Select are attempting to look after a broader range of their customers by not allowing a small number of individuals to purchases mass quantities before it inevitably sells out.
if you're looking for sympathy about not being able to pick up 10-20 cases at a discounted rate, and contribute to a quicker sellout, thus driving up both box and singles prices in the process, i think you've come to the wrong place.

Have no problem with that

Paid 30k for 10 cases of supremacy

Do have a problem with the 3 case limit on this though

Just don't get it

Dare say the horders of sealed prestige and supremacy who then listed at double the price and more once it sold out at RRP might have something to do with limits being imposed...

Yeah I'm the same.. Love busting cases. Especially for the case cards this year....

I was hoping for 5 or 6 cases.. see what happens i guess.

Dare say the horders of sealed prestige and supremacy who then listed at double the price and more once it sold out at RRP might have something to do with limits being imposed...
Would it have that affect though, I doubt many average collectors are throwing down $500 for a prestige box, just gives more insensitive for larger collectors to pay over the rrp

Back
Top Bottom