Does anybody now ebay ID 8088edge

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
I have seen quite a few aussie ebay sellers dedicated to basketball cards and am trying to figure who they are. I've got a couple down like lippo (this one was easy) but could not figure out who is 8088edge.

Is he on this forum

Not that I know of .. his name is Stephen Zeng. Great seller BTW - very reliable. Maybe someone should message him through ebay and let him know about this place.

Yeah Stephen's not bad at what he does.

He's very blunt in his emails, and doesnt like to work deals.

he was on the previous forums, but not this one.

Have had many good buys from this seller, but Mavs you're right he is blunt and doesn't work deals, I have tried before btu he just doesn't reply! :(

I think it's good to be able to establish some sort of communication relationship with sellers if you're going to buy from again, and tihs guy's jus the same all the time.

Perhaps it's just him?? :?:

By any chance, is he the guy who used to own the card shop at Parramatta opposite the Westfields?

Im probably wrong but I would be interested to know?

Cheers
Matt

Dunno Matt, beats me. You're askin a Tazzie boy..... lol.

I asked him once where he got them all from (boxes) says he used to own a store, and had heaps of surplus. But never explained all his new stuff he kept coming in..?

Must be hard for a seller in Aus to compete with the US market. We get stuff so much cheaper over there, compared to our RRP.

Think that's why he isn't keen on customer relations. He'd make too many friends and have to run his business at a loss! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom