dj23dj Ebay Seller

Ok. lets just add that 2.75 but its still way up atleast he put the correct magnetc holder its too thin i could not fit the card. But i dont really like the way he replied that he should be charging me US$15 for it. I just feel frustrated coz this is the highest postage amount i paid to send a cardbord within AU and its not what i expecting.

Well anyway i already emailed him about it lets see what happen

The seller states how much postage is before you buy the item, if he doesn't then you ask. When you bid on the item you take postage cost into account as to whether its a fair price to pay for the item. Doesn't matter if someone charges $50 for postage, if you're getting it all up for a price you are willing to pay then i don't see what the problem is personally?

If you didnt like the cost of postage then why make a bid?? In my opinion that is just plain rude to leave negative feedback when you already knew the postage cost!! Adjust your bidding accordingly and take postage into consideration, i know i do!!

you dont pay ebay fees on postage, thats why they are so high sometimes. Also its why you see things that are $1 but cost $100 to post. Thats why ebay wants ppl to dob ppl in for high postage cost!!!
Though this isnt the case this time.

Imagine a system where you sold all your cards for 0.99 cents, but held an auction for the postage cost! That would be awesome, and save HEAPS in ebay fees!

If you didnt like the cost of postage then why make a bid?? In my opinion that is just plain rude to leave negative feedback when you already knew the postage cost!! Adjust your bidding accordingly and take postage into consideration, i know i do!!

Don't completely agree with that, paid $7us postage for a card from hong kong, arrived in a white envelope, no bubble wrag with postage costs of .95 on it. When seller refused to "talk" about a partial refund, i was more than happy to leave a neg. Might i add the card was damaged.

Don't completely agree with that, paid $7us postage for a card from hong kong, arrived in a white envelope, no bubble wrag with postage costs of .95 on it. When seller refused to "talk" about a partial refund, i was more than happy to leave a neg. Might i add the card was damaged.

But in that case, the neg is for very poor protection and a damaged product, not for shipping overcharge. If it had of been in a toploader and bubble mailer, with $1 postage and arrived safe and sound, then you wouldn't have left a neg.

But in that case, the neg is for very poor protection and a damaged product, not for shipping overcharge. If it had of been in a toploader and bubble mailer, with $1 postage and arrived safe and sound, then you wouldn't have left a neg.

true, but still would've been pretty pissed :D

The best argument against having no complaints at all after paying an excessive amount for postage is that there is no "standard" for shipping. You never know how the $X dollar charge for S&H is going to be spent. Sometimes the postage cost is cheap but the packaging is great (shiny new one touch, careful wrapping), other times postage cost is close but packaging is terrible. Getting pissed when both stamps and packaging have been skimped on relative to the amount you were charged is probably fair, but it should be taken as a lesson to communicate with the seller before bidding.

i have had a few dealings with him off ebay and i havent had a problem, everything i have bought has been very fast postage and packaged well

Yep...same. I actually bought 2 Jordan autos off him. They were shipped really well and arrived fast!!

Back
Top Bottom