dj23dj Ebay Seller

I just got my invoice for my item and he is charging me US$7.50 registered post. Thats too high for me. Well anyway i emailed him back and asking thats too much for a registered post, maybe he just made some mistake

I just got my invoice for my item and he is charging me US$7.50 registered post. Thats too high for me. Well anyway i emailed him back and asking thats too much for a registered post, maybe he just made some mistake

Registered from the US is US$16 so he is giving you a discount. I wouldn't complain.

Is the item coming from the US? Coz it says item location is in Melbourne. And registered post within AU is only AU$4.20 for 250g or less

He's an Australian Seller, he used to sell in aussie dollars and I guess when he converted selling in US dollars, he hasn't adjusted the postage.

I've bought from him before, great I've found him to be an excellent ebayer.

Hi,

Anyone had experienced buying with this guy, he some some cards that i would like to have a crack on, but with his heaps of red feedback its like taking a risk.

eBay Feedback Profile for dj23dj

i have bought twice from him in the last two weeks, mainly ultra pro stuff but have not had a problem, postage can be a little slow but not that bad really...........am more than happy to buy from him again.

I just got my item from dj23dj and im not happy on how he charges me for the US$7.5 registered post with in Australia.

Before i paid him i asked him why are you charging me so much and this is his answer

"also please note that my auction states $15 registered post..l could have just charged you that like the auction stated but l didnt.. and also registered post does not cost less than $4, mate l run a legit business.. do you think that topl loaders and the bubble mail bag and the label l use for the address 7 the stamper for the return address and inks and so on cost nothing???"

I know that he stated $15 registered post worldwide, but if its in the same counrty where the item is, it should be cheaper. Plus how do you charge an ink you used for the envelope:blink:.

The envelope is only stamped AU$1.1 + AU$0.95 bubblemailer + AU$2.8 for the Magnetic case so all in all it should only be around AU$4.85 not US$7.5. And the magnetic case is not the appropriate size for the card, its thinner:mad:

img-123104440-0001.jpg
img-123104451-0001.jpg

img-123112925-0001.jpg

Im now asking for some refund. If he dont want to give me i will put a red mark on his FB

You forgot to add an extra $2.75 for registered postage. So your total comes to approx aus$7.60.

It is a little more than what you paid but imo hardy worth hassling the seller for.

I also have checked the postage calulator on the oz post website for a letter of 5-20mm thk and up to 50g its US$1.1. But if he put it as a parcel its $AU$4.20 and they would be puting a sticker on top of it with its amount. I also have received an item registered post for AU$1.1 and with a sticker of the post.

I also have checked the postage calulator on the oz post website for a letter of 5-20mm thk and up to 50g its US$1.1. But if he put it as a parcel its $AU$4.20 and they would be puting a sticker on top of it with its amount. I also have received an item registered post for AU$1.1 and with a sticker of the post.

Let me break down the cost to you:

Bubble mail post pack: $0.95c
Postage: $1.10
Registered service (the sticker with teh serial number): $2.75
Card holder: approx $3

total: $7.80 give or take 20c

hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom