Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead...

mattyj

Multi-Player Collector
Real Name
Matty
Which Old Witch?

GRANT THOMAS!!!

Finally that backstabbing bastard that was behind the demise of Stan Alves, Tim Watson and Malcolm Blight is GONE!!!

Saints can now move forward !!! WOOHOO!!! :D :D :D :D

Link to story

There's not a whole heap of ready-made experienced coaches out there...and that's the kind of coach that St Kilda need to get them to a Grand Final.
That's why the Saints will be going for Denis Pagan...someone who can take a highly talented (and underachieving) list and make them a stronger more successful unit.

WOW - it shows how busy I have been ! i only just read about this on here !

Off to the AFL page to read more !

Personally I didn't thing Grant Thomas did a bad job !

You could do a lot worse than 3 finals in 5 years including 2 Prelims :confused:

no, hes crap, and a back stabbing bastard, he should never have had the job in the first place, with the list we had/have, he should have AT LEAST gotten us to 1 grand final....

HE had no idea about coaching, and you could see it.. he was a spectator that tried that gave him spectator points of views.. he blew his window of oppurtunity, and so did his team.. they prob wont recover any time soon (unless mark harvey is coach)

no, hes crap, and a back stabbing bastard, he should never have had the job in the first place, with the list we had/have, he should have AT LEAST gotten us to 1 grand final....

damn straight matty, i firmly believe the saints have had the best list for the past 2-3 seasons, should have easily won a flag or at the very least made the GF but poor coaching, injuries and some inconsistent players have fudged that opportunity.

Well seeing you are a Saints fan then I take your comment a bit more serious......do other Saints fan think like this too ? (I don't know any)

Back
Top Bottom