Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead...

Until St Kilda get rid of Ron Butters they will never win a flag, and thats a fact. He has been there for around 20 years correct? Has anyone sat down and thought that maybe he is the problem of this football club? Of course not just sack the coach that will make things better.

When you consider that they have had some serious injuries this year, I don't think he did a bad job with the players he had left. Some of his "project" players need to go though like Cain Ackland for example. I really don't know how he was picked most weeks, he is terrible.

When you consider that they have had some serious injuries this year, I don't think he did a bad job with the players he had left. Some of his "project" players need to go though like Cain Ackland for example. I really don't know how he was picked most weeks, he is terrible.

I agree!!! Barry Brooks is our Ruckman of the future! he was great in the game against Brisbane (kicked 3 or 4 goals) then he gets dropped!!!

Whoa! I thought Grant Thomas did an okay job but the Butterrs should be shown his marching orders! but since I am not a Saints fan obviously I know nothing :) nah I reckon it is all on Butters..now I will butt out!

as a cats fan, i see bomber thompson constantly blamed for the lack of hardness and leadership on the field... 2 things he had in spades.

With Thomas you see the same thing; he is constantly blamed for not getting the side to gel and work through the injuries, but on the other side, the players supposedly love him, would do anything he asked, etc,etc.

Honestly he probably got more than enough time to win a flag with a injury free list, but those injuries will always be used to defend him, but he at least got more than 20 games to work his magic, as opposed to Malcolm Blight, now that was a joke...

Back
Top Bottom