Group Buy Dexter - open again

Okay, here is what I propose to do about any case toppers. As far as I can tell, the 2 case purchase will get 2 metallogloss cards plus the cast costume card. I am still losing a bit because of cancellations etc so will use them to offset some of the costs, but also offer them lower than eBay.
- case topper metallogloss $15 AUD shipped
- cast costume card $40 AUD shipped

Purchase is only available to those people who are buying boxes in the group buy and have paid before the cases arrive. All those eligible need to let me know if they are interested or not at that price. From those who say they are interested, I will randomly select the buyer (separately for each of the 3 cards). Each draw will only be between the interested people and the number of chances is the number of boxes. That is, a person with 1 box in the group buy will have 1 chance in the draw for each card they are interested in, 2 boxes gives 2 chances etc.

Let me know what you think. If this seems like a sensible idea, I will PM those eligible.

Yep, I agree with Chris, sounds fair to me. I wouldn't be interested in the cast costume card or the graveyard metallogloss, but I would be interested in the Dexter metallogloss if you get one.

Haha The wait Killing you too is it!! Fingers crossed they arrive in australia this week and customs don't hold them up for a week!

It sure is mate! I've seen some sweet cards on eBay and can't wait. I really like the idea of the puzzle insert cards.

I am checking my PO box daily. Typically, I would expect Wed/Thu this week (assuming no customs delay) knowing when they were sent from US (or Canada maybe, I can't remember where Breygent is based). Unfortunately I am going to be out of town at the end of the week, so if it's Thursday I will be mailing out on Monday. Good news is that I will be using express mail whatever day.

The wait is now officially killing me :p :D

killing me too, and i don't really collect Dexter! I'm pretty sure they'll be there when I get back on Monday morning. It used to be much better: the manufacturers would send to the distributors more than a week before release date and I would get them in Australia only about 3 days after they were officially released. Some idiot dealers however ignored the 'do not release until ...' and started selling on eBay before release, so now the manufacturers don't send anything out until 1 or 2 days before official date.

haha wow i love dexter never thought they would do trading cards haha, what do the dexter auto's go for? and anyone know what the prop cards are of?

Michael C Hall auto's go for anywhere between $80US - $150US. The others go for anywhere between $20 - $100 depending on who it is.

The props in the first series were a plastic foot and hand, yellow police tape, evidence flags and evidence bags.

In the new series there is blood spattered paper, photo frame, trajectory string, wedding invitation, tool bag, police and forensic folders, dry cleaner tag, milk carton, etc.

I agree.................looking forward to the busts...............anyone found a source for the albums?

Dave
Ebay $35..............

---------- Post added 29-11-2010 at 11:13 AM ----------

killing me too, and i don't really collect Dexter! I'm pretty sure they'll be there when I get back on Monday morning. It used to be much better: the manufacturers would send to the distributors more than a week before release date and I would get them in Australia only about 3 days after they were officially released. Some idiot dealers however ignored the 'do not release until ...' and started selling on eBay before release, so now the manufacturers don't send anything out until 1 or 2 days before official date.
They rock up today??
I noticed other Australian dealers have their stock already.

Back
Top Bottom