Group Buy Dexter - open again

Re: Dexter - full

Well, we thought we had a firm date but it's been delayed. This is the text from the manufacturer: "Dexter is not coming the 28th as we are just printing now so I will advise street date very soon". I will post again once I have the street date.

28th october or november?? i posted two post ago that they said the 28th of october.

28th october or november?? i posted two post ago that they said the 28th of october.

That's right, a couple of weeks ago, Breygent said 28th October was going to be the street date. However, that date is no longer valid and I will post when the new date is set.

argh yep sorry, i read your post arse about!! cheers.. hopefully they dont delay until after chrissy.... have you pre paid for the case yet??

I just read this on another board.....

FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE NEW DEXTER RELEASE & HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHY THE DELAYS???.........

Well....Tom (Breygent) has added a few new autographs to the lineup:

Jimmy Smits autograph (Red & Black versions) AND just announced:

Julie Benz autograph costume cards AND.......

Julie Benz / Michael Hall DUAL autograph (wedding picture).

CAN'T WAIT!!!

dexterbenzhallauto.jpg

dextersmitsauto.jpg

Updated release date "shippping second week of November", so should get to everybody's hot little hands by end of Nov

They are definitely shipping Friday of next week. More slots are available as I increased the order.

Also, Breygent have added even more content including autographed costume card for Julie Benz, the dual auto wedding photo Hall/Benz (I think this was mentioned above), Smits autos and increased the odds of a sketch card.

They are definitely shipping Friday of next week. More slots are available as I increased the order.

Also, Breygent have added even more content including autographed costume card for Julie Benz, the dual auto wedding photo Hall/Benz (I think this was mentioned above), Smits autos and increased the odds of a sketch card.

How many more boxes are you getting?? a full case?? once i get back from holidays in a weeks time i will know where i stand, might be able to up my order again (3) to another box....will let you know...

Yes, a full case though I will be opening some myself (all you Dexter fans have persuaded me, even though I don't watch the show) so they won't all be available.

One thing I love about this set is that they have costume cards and show the photo of the person wearing the shirt/dress/pants that the patch on the card has come from. Double thumbs up for how they do this!

Hey Jen,

Can I get another couple (2) of Dexter boxes please?

---------- Post added 03-11-2010 at 09:02 AM ----------

Yes, a full case though I will be opening some myself (all you Dexter fans have persuaded me, even though I don't watch the show) so they won't all be available.

Do yourself a favour and watch the show, it is brilliant!!

Does anyone know where I might be able to get the binders for this set and also the one for the first set at a decent price?

Hey Jen,

Can I get another couple (2) of Dexter boxes please?

---------- Post added 03-11-2010 at 09:02 AM ----------

Do yourself a favour and watch the show, it is brilliant!!

Added these to my list. I will update the agreement thread too. I have heard lots of good things about the show but I'm not really a gore person so I haven't been tempted to watch.

I would not really describe Dexter as being gory. Clever, different, sometimes shocking, but not overly gory.
You should try watching the first couple of episodes of the first series, to see if you can get into it.

Binders - I didn't want to mess around with binders because they are a major pain to ship. However, I have checked and can get them at $40 per binder (shipped) for either season. Does anyone want them at this price? I need to know within a couple of days so I can add them to the order before it's shipped.

Unfortunately I will have to pull out of this case share, only had the 1 box but I hope another member can snap it up.

Sorry Tangent!

Could those people who have not already done so, please pay for your boxes now unless you have made other arrangements? I will send individual PMs in a few days to those not paid by then. I believe I have kept the agreement threads up to date and recorded there (as well as my records) those people who have paid. Thanks, Jen

Back
Top Bottom