Group Buy Dexter - open again

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
Here are some card images for Dexter season 3. It is being released very soon. Each box has 24 packs with 3 hits (some mix of auto/prop/costume).

Prices are: $70 per box + domestic shipping ($7 first, $3 each additional)
Payment due before release (to be sent 12 Nov) unless arrange for later.

This is what we have so far:
Sacha - 2 box
siegeandspike - 3 box
wayneos82 - 1 box
tak35bne - 1 box
crows2010 - cancelled
baabaa5 - 1 box
BigD - 1 box
Chelle - 1 box and 1 box later
smc2910 - 1 box
rainz - 1 box

I arranged a second case, so let me know if you want to add to your order (or new people of course)

Dexter1.jpg
Dexter2.jpg

Re: Dexter Group Buy?

Yes please, id take one! Does each case some with a marked HOT box though like last year??

Shame i dont like Dexter, but i just wanted to say.... Jen you have been a champion addition to the forum!! Thanks for everything you do for OCT and its members!!!! A massive asset indeed :thumbsup:

Here is more of a break down on the cards:

72 Card Base Set

Trivia Chase Set

Quotes Chase Set

Puzzle Chase Set

29 Costume cards
27 Dual Costume cards
1 Quad Costume card
1 Eight Piece costume card

11 prop cards

7 Autograph cards
Michael C. Hall
Jennifer Carpenter
James Remar
Jimmy Smits
And others TBA

2 Metallogloss case cards

1 Sketch card per case
sketch artists
Tim Shay
Brian Kong
Len Bellinger
Jason Carrier
David Desbois
Steven Miller
Trev Murphy

1 2-Case Incentive 7-Swatch Costume Card

Case is 12 box at 24 packs per box

3 hits per box ONLY 250 CASES BEING MADE

There will be a VERY limited edition binder with unique promo cards inside.

There's been no mention of hot boxes in the promotional material I've seen (though I don't collect so I haven't been paying attention). There is 1 sketch per case, so you could say that's probably the equivalent of a hot box.

I hadn't intended to organise binders because they make shipping a major pain, but if enough people want them then I can. Not sure of price but probably about $30.

Do u know the ratio of all inserts?? Think last year was 2 sigs per case....

It's 3 hits per box with most of the hits being costume cards (eg 2 costume cards + 1 from auto/prop/sketch)

Okay, we're up to 5 (optimistically, or 3 and 2 halves). Less than half way. If there are lurkers out there, you need to sign up.

Re: Dexter Group Buy? MORE buyers needed

Well my son is a huge Dexter fan, just told him about this and he / we are in for 1 box, if this gets to the stage of being an approved group buy

Re: Dexter Group Buy? MORE buyers needed

This will be approved so if you are interested please get in on it.

Thanks Jen for arranging all of these group buys for non sport product - greatly appreciated by all :)

Okay, we're up to 5 (optimistically, or 3 and 2 halves). Less than half way. If there are lurkers out there, you need to sign up.

I hope this one goes ahead!! If i wasnt saving for holidays next month i would take a few more boxes!
Come on guys!! I have dealt with people on this forum with Dexter cards that dont have their names down!

Back
Top Bottom