Dear Foxtel....

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
STOP SHOWING THE DAMN MIAMI HEAT GAMES.. JUST STOP.. PLEASE

Kinds regard

Craig McEwan

Note: They have 2 miami games lined up this week, spurs heat + heat kings.. AWESOME!!! Unless J-Will scores 40 and dishes 20 assists to somebody/anybody then the games not worth watching..

well the TV line up is decided well before the season begins and therefore you wont get a lot of games for teams that make a bolter or play better than expected.

Until people stop buying Wade jerseys you are going to continue to see Miami games.

STOP SHOWING THE DAMN MIAMI HEAT GAMES.. JUST STOP.. PLEASE

Kinds regard

Craig McEwan

Note: They have 2 miami games lined up this week, spurs heat + heat kings.. AWESOME!!! Unless J-Will scores 40 and dishes 20 assists to somebody/anybody then the games not worth watching..

I dont have Foxtel but I work next door to them so I can go and hand deliver the feedback if you like! Keep the Suns games though...they can be entertaining!

Aside from that its great seeing some of the nice female TV presenters that work there heading out for lunch each day!;)

Cheers
Matt

well the TV line up is decided well before the season begins and therefore you wont get a lot of games for teams that make a bolter or play better than expected.

Until people stop buying Wade jerseys you are going to continue to see Miami games.

Yup, which is unfortunate when teams like Miami put up stinkers and the Blazers continue to stun everyone.

The problem is basketball really died in Australia 10 or so years ago. Once free-to-air stopped showing it the NBA here really died which is a shame. We have a huge market here for the NBA, as odd as it might sound, there are tens of thousands of die hards. It beats me why cable here only manages to show 2 or 3 NBA games a week. Sometimes we get lucky and you get the Thursday/Fri night games but usually the games are broadcast here live on Wednesday and Saturdays (our time) and that's it! Last week they showed the Spurs vs Cavs game which was on a Thurs or Fri night? And the bad part was it was an FSN broadcast from memory, so the commentators were crap! TNT rocks!

Apart from that, they do show almost all NBL games (which is ok) and lots of Euroleague and of course March Madness. But they really need to put on more NBA games. Between FoxSport1, Foxsport2, Foxsport3, ESPN and Eurosport, i'm sure they can work something out!

I don't see it improving anytime soon. Which sucks for us die hards!

I have to agree, being a Miami fan has really hurt this season. But to keep rubbing salt is making it harsh- esp after the 30pt smashing! ENOUGH!!

Dear Foxtel,
Please stop hording out Spurs & Fakers games each week.

I'd rather watch a homeless man play the flute..

Regards,
Stewy

Well if its any consolation, the game on wednesday (tuesday night in the states) is the Nets vs Kings. Pretty sure none of them have played on Australian tv as of yet.

This has been bugging me sooooooooo much too,

Yeah I wrote them a letter about how great it was that we were getting 4 games a week wed-sat with replays each night, and mentioned that a game a day would be great!!!!!!!!

Also put in there that if they have a choice less games of bottom dwellers (heat) every week, and if they are going to show spurs games that it's against other top 8 teams or Texas rivals.

haha..

hows the nerve of these guys at foxtel,

you play cricket, and cos it goes longer than planned they bump out the first qtr and a bit of the sonics/suns game.. spewing

then, they show all this bowling/poker/darts business but wont show a decent game of nba .. whats the go man.. and they expect you to pay money for this crap

should be a dollar per channel...

I am sick of seeing the afl replays from last season when there are NBA games on.. What is going on with that? I only got foxtel for the nba!

Attn people with Foxtel, vote with your wallet and sack them - i doubt there service will ever improve with the rising costs of licenses. Until they allow u to choose what u want to watch, i will never get it and dont get me started on Pay per view crap.

Back
Top Bottom