Dane Swan PC Mailweek

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
hi.

i got a truck load of dane swan's in this week with still 3 to come including the 07 blue prize card so stay tuned.
swanfootykicker.jpg

bfchip09.jpg

swanchip08.jpg

swan08commons.jpg

swan08commontc.jpg

swansilver08.jpg

swangold08.jpg

swancommon07.jpg

swanholofoil07.jpg

swangfs07.jpg

swanpcscan3.jpg

swanpcscan2.jpg

scanpc1.jpg

nice cards mate,
swans a gun player, great player to start a pc of!

he is thanks.

---------- Post added 28-09-2009 at 12:13 AM ----------

where's my mention? :p A nice PC coming along Jack

i would personally like to give a special mention to Warney. as most of these cards came from him! your a gun for trading them to me

i did about a month ago i reckon. Jack has changed 3 times lol. Jack a.k.a Jack=Jezza a.k.a Jack 000 a.k.a Kingjack :lol:

Yeah I saw that.
$15 for the Swan.
I suggest you buy it before I beat you to it! Jokes..

Great player to collect, hopefuly he gets a signature card soon.
Do you live around the western suburbs jack? if so you should pick the cards up from footycards, easier to get discounts and you dont have to wait for the cards.
You'll end up finding heaps more stuff there that isnt listed aswell.

yeah i do. i am happy to wait though. i dont want him to have a signature card! :lol: it will be to hard to get

nice pick ups there mate. Interesting to see all the action shot cards one after the other, couldn't help but notice that he's got his mouth constantly like a goldfish during games :p

nice pick ups there mate. Interesting to see all the action shot cards one after the other, couldn't help but notice that he's got his mouth constantly like a goldfish during games :p

yeah. lol. thanks for the comment

Back
Top Bottom