Dale Thomas Screamer Error

kymbo28

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kym
eBay User
bartkym28
Anybody notice that Dale Thomas Screamer card summary on the back says he is leaping on Naitanui, Dawes and Glass. Funny didnt know Naitanui and Glass play for Carlton!!!

yeah i noticed that as soon as i got it i thought the remake of all the cards was delayed till april to fix mistakes on the cards why didnt they fix that once it is a big error and it even says collingwood v eagles also so i dont get how select missed that

Possibly because everyone wants collingwood ones they probably are using the old ones aswell haha, we may find out later if other ones are with different summary's.

Select don't have quality control. I've never seen a company screw up as often as they do.

A few examples of cards just from my club over the years.

2003 xl and ultra. They put two josh wooden cards in, one in series one and then doubled up on him in series 2.
2004 series two Andrew Mcdougall rising star card, actually had Brent staker photo. lol
2006 Predictor rookie card Ben Mckinley. They spelt it Banjamin Mckinley. Banjamin???? Really?
2009 Nic as in Nicholas Naitanui. on his draft signature card they put Nick Naitanui.
2011 fab fours. Put different players on the backs of the cards, richmond i think and also were upside down. lol

I'm sure i've missed a few but that's just examples of my club over the years. Seriously they must have monkeys ticking things off up there.:lol:

Select don't have quality control. I've never seen a company screw up as often as they do.

A few examples of cards just from my club over the years.

2003 xl and ultra. They put two josh wooden cards in, one in series one and then doubled up on him in series 2.
2004 series two Andrew Mcdougall rising star card, actually had Brent staker photo. lol
2006 Predictor rookie card Ben Mckinley. They spelt it Banjamin Mckinley. Banjamin???? Really?
2009 Nic as in Nicholas Naitanui. on his draft signature card they put Nick Naitanui.
2011 fab fours. Put different players on the backs of the cards, richmond i think and also were upside down. lol

I'm sure i've missed a few but that's just examples of my club over the years. Seriously they must have monkeys ticking things off up there.:lol:

monkey-typing-simpsons.jpeg

If anyone could take that photo above and superimpose the select logo on the back wall, i'd be forever grateful. :D

Back
Top Bottom