Da1nonly 2K10 League Thread

Are we simming the end of week 1?

If we do I assume I will get two wins for the two games I have unplayed.

1) Against the Trail Blazers because they have no user
2) Against the Hawks because they have only played one game, a loss to the Heat and based on past results I beat the Heat in both my season matches

yeh jimbo i the games will be simmd on the deadline, it was origanaly the 4th july but i put it bak to the nxt sunday as we have 2 new owners with gmes to catch up, but yes your points will be put into thought when simming games...

Any mods around to complete my trade with Nash/Billups?

---------- Post added 27-06-2010 at 02:48 PM ----------

Actually don't send the trade through Nash is injured and out for 10 more games lol
Someone was trying to be a bit sneaky there

Have been on an absolute tear, won back-to-back games this afternoon to stretch my winning streak to 7 games.

Picked up a 69-62 win over DreRou and LA Clippers. Rudy Gay man of the match with 25 points, 6 rebounds and 3 assists. Bosh chipped in 12 and 14 boards. I would have actually won by about 15 but lag kicked in REALLY BAD in the last quarter, and he fouled me as he realized my free throws were lagging in terms of the response time from the controller to what I was seeing on the telly. Ariza, Farmar and Bosh combined to go 1/6 in the last 90 seconds or so from the stripe, while Rudy missed a pair as well.

Then picked up a 83-75 win over MattBowen and the Utah Jazz. He kept going to the "team stats" to see if I was cheesing but I ended the game on only 45% in the paint deducing fast break points (10) and free throws. Ariza picked up MVP of the game with 20 points, 8 rebounds and 2 steals. Bosh played the mid-range game to perfection and beasted the boards, finishing with 18 points (only 6 in the paint) and 10 rebounds. Rudy top scored with 22 but needed 29 shots to get those points.

My guys are picking up steam offensively and on the glass, ranking 5th in points per game (86.8) and 3rd in boards (38) per game.

My new acquisitions are a big reason for this. Dalembert is averaging 13.2 rebounds per game and 2.0 blocks since arriving in Houston while Chris Bosh has been a sparkplug in the frontcourt with averages of 16 PPG, 12.3 RPG, 1.3 SPG and 1.3 BPG since arriving.

Unfortunately Dalembert's arrival has stuck Jermaine O'Neal on the bench, because Dalembert moves quicker and is a better shot-blocker - but if I need to take JO out for some offense he actually rounds out the trio of Bosh/Sammy D/JO nicely. If anyone has a good offer for him and need a center though I would be happy to discuss.

---------- Post added 30-06-2010 at 12:16 AM ----------

Picked up a win in a custom game (practice) against Verse. Pretty close, he had me most of the game but I closed it out in the end.

Always nice to pick up a win, even if it's practice. Besides, gonna be seeing Nicko in the playoffs for Season 2 so couldn't bow out of that practice! He basically wanted to figure out how to use his new guys so practice is the best way to do it. To counter I played with my bench for the whole game, and in the end just hit a few more shots than him.

Jermaine was beasting it with 24 points and 14 boards. I'll have to find minutes for him as lately in the actual games I've been playing Dalembert because he's quicker and his shot-blocking is great on defense. I also discovered I really like Kirk Hinrich, but now I have a log-jam at PG as I also like giving J-Farm some minutes.

Quietly developing a nice post-game to compliment my slash game ;)

hey guys power rankings and league stats are up on 2k site

2K Sports

Deadline for Trading & Round 1 games is the 11/07/10,

Super Sundays -

Calling all league members to get ONLINE On Sundays from 4pm AEST or 6pm for people in New Zealand, to complete league games so we can keep this league in motion. give me feedback as to what day suits you if sundays dont...

looking for a new users to take over the suns and wizards, people dropping out and another kicked for inactivity..... spots will fill quick and ive might have one already taken so lmk asap if u want in

I don't think you should kick users for inactivity unless you have replacements ready. A guy may only play 1 game in 2 weeks, but that's better than not having anyone.

I just picked up my 8th straight win against Arzbar and the Celtics.

I am feeling like a real contender in this league!

Yeah no worries, i should be here at my computer/ps3 all night so hit me up if you feel like one man :) Now I've forgotten who i have in this team :lol: I think i made a trade and cant remember who i have now or if ive even played a game with the new crew yet :p

Does anyone come online for this league? I've been hunting a game for 2 weeks now with no luck!

Where's everyone at?

Does anyone come online for this league? I've been hunting a game for 2 weeks now with no luck!

Where's everyone at?

yeh i think the other drafts and everything have kept pple away for few days, the suns, blazers, and wizards have new owners all so, seems the everyday guys have prettymuch played each other so the only games left are the 1's who arnt on that often,

the 3 new owners are pretty active and lookin for games

be sure to add them on the psn to get the games done,or check in the league chat if there online blazers owner is pretty active and is on most of the time.. ill try match guys up when i see them on at the same time...

new users are -

blazers - nzgamer

suns - BestOut51683

wizards - SamTheMan00001

Back
Top Bottom