Da1nonly 2K10 League Thread

Got my 5th straight win after dropping the first 3 games of the season.

Beat the Grizzlies. It was a bit annoying he kept fouling me on the fast break, not reach-in fouls but hard fouls because he has really crap transition defense and couldn't stop Rudy Gay or Trevor Ariza getting to the cup. As a result both are injured. I don't know long for but Rudy says 6 days I think and Trevor 11. Not sure how much that is in the league.

And prior to what is probably popular belief I scored less than 50 points in the paint this game. Final score was a win for me 77-63.

I thought I would struggle to score when Rudy joined Trevor on the bench after being fouled hard, but he came back and provided strong inspiration, hitting mid-range jumpers, getting to the rim and rebounding over the bigger Nene and Zach Randolph on the defensive end.

In an inspiring 4th quarter in which he was injured the whole time Rudy scored 8 points and helped me move from a 64-59 five point cushion to 72-63 within three minutes. My sixth man Jordan Farmar came through again with 16 points, 4 boards and 3 assists - he is a sick jump-shooter.

I tried to pick and pop with Bosh, and face-up and get him some jumpers but his shot was off. He finished only 4/15 from the field for 9 points but had 15 boards and 2 massive blocks.

Once again I have to credit my bigs on the glass. They pulled in a ridiculous 47 boards, of which 11 were offensive.

I think we both have pretty crazy rebounding teams Jimbo, i've been clocking 30+ per game and currently hold the record for most Offensive with 16. I would have had a monster in the game i played last night but he disconnected at the start of the first. I think i had something like 36 rebounds at the end of the 3rd.

I think we both have pretty crazy rebounding teams Jimbo, i've been clocking 30+ per game and currently hold the record for most Offensive with 16. I would have had a monster in the game i played last night but he disconnected at the start of the first. I think i had something like 36 rebounds at the end of the 3rd.

Yeah I reset that game that he DQ'd and gave you the automatic win. Because it was only like half-way through I didn't want your stats to be tainted.

Yeah I reset that game that he DQ'd and gave you the automatic win. Because it was only like half-way through I didn't want your stats to be tainted.

I just noticed that then i was up 24 or something i think, the Heat were rolling in that one. Very one sided in the rebounds though.

Zel trade me Durant you're not doing him any justice with 20 ppg, bring him home to papa :p

Had a game against Swish last night, while it was annoying that he was going for the triple double and flicking to the stats page every 2 minutes he played a solid game and the D threw me off completely as you can see by my woefull 57 points :(

A highlight was K.Love ripping down 19 boards. He's went banana's on the boards

I can officially say i suck arse with this team! It feels very similar to my OCT S2 team the Grizzlies

I can officially say i suck arse with this team! It feels very similar to my OCT S2 team the Grizzlies

Sometimes you need the right players in place to be successful.

I don't understand why you're struggling though!

Ginobili and Billups are legit threats with jump-shots not too hard to handle!

I was struggling with my initial team, but Stephen Jackson and Ben Gordon have very HARD to master jump-shots in the game, and Derrick Rose has no range!!

yeh you traded me rose and sjax
sjax is wuit hard to use but rose is easy!
and i only average about 65 percent in paint with him
he does have a 80 somfin mid range so he can hit shots around the foul line while his driving is crazy

Sometimes you need the right players in place to be successful.

I don't understand why you're struggling though!

Ginobili and Billups are legit threats with jump-shots not too hard to handle!

I was struggling with my initial team, but Stephen Jackson and Ben Gordon have very HARD to master jump-shots in the game, and Derrick Rose has no range!!

Too true mate, for some reason Ginobili and Billups are missing wide open shots every game. I guess im so used to having a swingman i can't get used to these guys. Lewis is another failure imo, i've had so many wide open 3's and he misses everytime.

Anyone interested in trades LMK everyone is up for grabs

Back
Top Bottom