Custom Joe Quinn Australian Baseball Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

graymice

Collects Aussies in the USA (MLB, NBA, NFL, WNBA)
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
graymice
G'day Folks, some of you may know me from the custom baseball cards I design for Australian Baseballers. I've recently been trying to track down archival images from back in the 1890s of Australia's first ever MLB player - Joe Quinn, so that I can make some cards for him.

This is the first of the cards I've recently made. It features a colourized version of Quinn from his time with the Boston Beaneaters (aka now the Atlanta Braves).

I had some of these printed up for myself, and have some spare copies. (Cards are professionally printed in the US by a card manufacturer on plastic coated high quality stock.) The cards were printed a bit off center unfortunately (can't tell on this image but card has a white border), but otherwise are in Mint/NrMint condition. Card back has a bio and stats and is colour as well.

If anyone would like to trade for one, I'd be happy to trade one of these for a recent card (last 5 years or so) of Australian MLB baseballers.

Hello, my name is Chris. I have tons of family down under and own the rights to all of Grant Balfour's memorabilia currently. I wanted to trade you some items and or invite you to meet him in person at an event if you are close to the San Francisco Bay Area. Hit me up and call me asap as the event is coming up. Thanks I will give you my cell phone if you reply.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom