Cricket Australia Contracts 2011/12

England set up their squad and stuck with it.

I dont care if Katto is in the test team at all. Really I don't. And if he sues on old age grounds...well, pro sport in this country is well and truly F***ed. BUT... how Katto can't get in to the Top 25 is a bit beyond me.

Still...tell me how many of you, if you fought the boss (or the future boss)...physically AND verbally...would still have a job tomorrow? Hmmm... None of us.

Good on Katto for his press conference. At least he didn't bloody cry. On the other hand...can't say I didn't see it coming. They've been talking about a youth policy for a while...and if you're keeping two old farts around, Hussey and Ponting are going to win that argument any day of the week. Good players get left out ALL the time in ALL sports. Its galling, unbelievable, somewhat disheartening...but that's the way it is. If dropped players start suing...well, that'll do me.

This would be the TEST team i'd pick right now..

Shane Watson
Shaun Marsh- Might seem bias but give him a shot!
Ricky Ponting
Mike Hussey
Michael Clarke- get your form back!
Callum Ferguson- give him a shot, just do it.
Brad Haddin
Mitchell Johnson
Nathan Hauritz- Warney said it himself, great spinner.
Peter Siddle
Doug Bollinger

I am agree with you and also the test team. But Callum Ferguson?? :-k

Khawaja is an incumbent, is he not?

Fark CA are dumb. They say 'oh, Marsh will get the jump on Khawaja cause he plays ODI'.

Well...Khawaja is a fine ODI also, why wasn't he slotted in to the ODI side in Sri Lanka for warm up/match practice.

All BS!

Ok, lets reward Marsh for all his Shield runs........

Here is Marsh's and Hughes first class stats:

Marsh:

Mat:60

Innings:111

Runs:3646

Average:37.97

HS: 166*

Hughes:

Mat:55

Innings:100

Runs:4775

Average:50.79

HS: 198

They have both played around the same shield games, only 11 innings different. Yet they are a world apart.

thought i may bring this up again.. -_-

I hope marsh gets his Ton i reckon Phil Hughes would be spewing he never went on with it. Now marsh must get over the Aussies bogey Number of 87 if he does culd be bye bye Hughesy for next week

Back
Top Bottom