Cousins Officially a Tiger!!

immune3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
j.b.b.1
Thank god they did actually pick him up!!!! Even with the article that came out this morning I was still unsure he would be taken as the Tigers only had $100,000 or so on their cap, but they worked out the deal!! :thumbsup:

That's great news isn't it. He will do good in Victoria.

Mate I am so stoked for Benny, all the crap that he has had to put up with and all the hoops they have made him jump through, its good to see someone was willing to give him a go, Im a little pissed it wasnt stkilda though!!

I am sorry to tell you this but Judd will show everyone why he is the best player in the league this year...

PS, not a judd fan but realistic... He will towel cousins for what positive energy he gives to the Blues...

Go Port Adelaide :thumbsup:

I dont know, i think the cous will come back and remind us all exactly how good he is, and although im a saints man, the tigers with cous have a pretty impressive line up..... might go drop $20 on them for premiers (massive long shot i know but probably get $50-$100 for them and with some of their youngsters coming into their 3rd year and becoming established players they would have to be some chance IMO.........

i like this... if Select do anything with him in Tigers next season im sure it will be a big seller. Anyway good luck to Benny.

Back
Top Bottom