Couple of new KG's - beautiful cards for low $

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Got these in today - some great looking cards, all $20 or way under! Lovely!

Star Gazing

IMG_2619.JPG

Smooth Operators

IMG_2614.JPG

Fantastic 15

IMG_2608.JPG

Guaranteed Fresh

IMG_2606.JPG

Rock n Fire

IMG_2604.JPG

Great Expectations

IMG_2612.JPG
IMG_2611.JPG

I always enjoy seeing inserts I pulled as a kid.

Fantastic 15 Damon Stoudamire FTW — remember when Mighty Mouse was a thing! I was sure I had a Great Expectations as well, but maybe my brother got that one. We certainly bought enough '98-99 Fleer Tradition.

Keep up the '90s goodness.

I bloody love Fleer Tradition and that Great Expectations is my fav of the bunch today - so nice

I was not opening packs 1998-2008 or somewhere there abouts so I missed out big time!

A random bike shop was the last place in our town selling cards in the late '90s, Fleer Tradition and Hoops.

I used to skip school to walk down once a week and buy some packs and the weekly Pro Basketball Today newspaper — to scour the box scores before internet!

We did alright out of Fleer Tradition — I have a Grant Hill Electrifying, Bobby Jackson Rookie Rewind and David Robinson Timeless Memories and I am sure we got a Great Expectations. Hoops on the other hand — nothing but three Pump Up the Jam, though I did hit the Jordan.

We did manage three Autographics from this era though Chris Carr, Cory Alexander and Dana Barros aren't gonna pay off the mortgage!

A bike shop! So random!

I sort of miss the days of checking out box scores in the newspapers and loved Pro Basketball Today. Kids are missing out these days having to look at screens imo

A bike shop! So random!

I sort of miss the days of checking out box scores in the newspapers and loved Pro Basketball Today. Kids are missing out these days having to look at screens imo

PBT was the highlight of my week — I used to add up all the box score stats for each player then had my own ranking system I used to determine who the best player was each week.

Such a nerd!

I love reading stories like this on here…Basketball culture in the 90s was so great.

Congrats on the pickups @GarnettFan4Life! I hope to delve into the 1995-2009 era sometime.

I particularly like the Z Force. Good luck with the submission and looking forward to seeing the results.

A random bike shop was the last place in our town selling cards in the late '90s, Fleer Tradition and Hoops.

I used to skip school to walk down once a week and buy some packs and the weekly Pro Basketball Today newspaper — to scour the box scores before internet!

We did alright out of Fleer Tradition — I have a Grant Hill Electrifying, Bobby Jackson Rookie Rewind and David Robinson Timeless Memories and I am sure we got a Great Expectations. Hoops on the other hand — nothing but three Pump Up the Jam, though I did hit the Jordan.

We did manage three Autographics from this era though Chris Carr, Cory Alexander and Dana Barros aren't gonna pay off the mortgage!

I still have a massive stack of the Pro Basketball Today magazines - used to buy them most during the trade period to keep up to speed! If you ever wanted to relive the nostalgia you know who to ask!

Love the textured Great Expectations - seen a ton of pics but never ralised they were liek that in hand, great pics btw!

I still have a massive stack of the Pro Basketball Today magazines - used to buy them most during the trade period to keep up to speed! If you ever wanted to relive the nostalgia you know who to ask!

Nice — I am sure all of mine would have been thrown away long ago. No doubt along with the large stack of SLAM magazines.

Back
Top Bottom