Couple months of mail ;)

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
Received my bimonthly shipment from MMB on Monday. Here are some of the contents from that shipment, along with other stuff I've purchased/traded in the past couple months. Enjoy :)

Start of with some random pick ups.

pic152.jpg

pic178.jpg

pic12112.jpg

IMG_9724.JPG

IMG_9721.JPG

IMG_9723.JPG

IMG_9725.JPG

IMG_9722.JPG

IMG_9735.JPG

Waiting on Beal to be redeemed and only need Kobe and Kawhi (Redemption) to complete the set!

IMG_9736.JPG

Now the PC :)

IMG_9720.JPG

IMG_9726.JPG

IMG_9732.JPG

IMG_9733.JPG

IMG_9734.JPG

IMG_9728.JPG

Auto #450!

IMG_9727.JPG

IMG_9729.JPG

My 3rd & 4th Kidd 1/1 this year :)

IMG_9730.JPG

IMG_8845.JPG

I'm trying to think of what to comment on, but am overwhelmed by the huge variety of great cards. I'll just compliment you on the Birdman & Kidd Black Prizm; both unreal cards.

Amazing additions auto #450:woot:=D>:woot::thumbsup::woot:!!! I love those revolution autos in hand! Too many amazing cards in there well done on the newest 1of1's and that prizm set looks fantastic together!

That stuff is definitely worth the wait!
You have to love those 1/1s!

LMK if Willie is ever leaving your hands!

Worth the wait for sure!

Happy to sell the WCS mate. Please send me a PM and we can work something out.

wow!!!!!!!!

Thanks mate :thumbsup:
Amazing additions auto #450:woot:=D>:woot::thumbsup::woot:!!! I love those revolution autos in hand! Too many amazing cards in there well done on the newest 1of1's and that prizm set looks fantastic together!

Big fan of Revolution, not to expensive either! The Kobe Prizm auto seems to be very elusive...I've been trying to buy one for the past 6 months haha.

Awesome stuff! Love the range of cards in this and the set seems to be coming along really well! =D>

Thanks man. Only 2 more to go :D

Lots of nice stuff! Wow, TP just went to town on that Prizm auto :)

Lol he is probably the worst sticker signer around, and you can see why with his on card autos.

I'm trying to think of what to comment on, but am overwhelmed by the huge variety of great cards. I'll just compliment you on the Birdman & Kidd Black Prizm; both unreal cards.

Thanks man :)

Great stuff mate!

Thanks mate :)
Awesome mailday mate.

That 1/1 Luxe Crown is an absolute stunner.

I wasn't going to buy it at first as it looked pretty ordinary on the scan but the card actually looks great in hand. Or maybe it's because the money I paid for it lol.

Soo much good stuff in there. Highlights for me, Bogut patch, Blake Spectra, KD auto, Jkidd revolution auto.

Thanks for the kind words mate :)

wow! so much quality! you started with a bang on the bogut patch and finished even better with that 1/1! killer mail!

Huge fan of 12-13 Crusade, some killer patches in that product!

Geez, as far as number of autos of one player goes, I can't say I've seen anyone else with more. Thought I had a lot...

It does help when he is featured in every Panini and UD product. It does make me wonder where he gets all the time to sign considering he is a head coach in the NBA.

Revolution, 14k and Select Sigs are the standouts for me.

Especially the Revolution, what are those numbered to?

The Revolution autos are not numbered but they are 2 per case.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum!
Nearly clagged my trousers! Terrific haul
I literally clapped for this mailday

Back
Top Bottom