Couldn't resist 10 packs!!

bjs127

Cricket card fanatic
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
bjs127
Couldn't wait for Ming's boxes to arrive - I caved in and grabbed 10 packs from Sportscardworld on my way to work this morning.

After 7 packs I had not one insert, and in the end I only pulled 1 insert from the 10 packs (in pack #8).......but what an insert it was!!!! :D:kick:

I'm still pinching myself! :thumbsup:

Bradman Gem.jpg

haha beat the odds by 1 LOL. what they are an actual gem like it AFL and NRL and stuff i thought they were still cardboard
WOW i love the designs of the gem

haha beat the odds by 1 LOL. what they are an actual gem like it AFL and NRL and stuff i thought they were still cardboard
WOW i love the designs of the gem

what the hell do you mean 1 that card is 1 in every 8 boxes:) congrats mate:D

WHAT thats mad............................................................wouldnt mind getting my hand on 1 of them again even know its 1in 8 boxes the Elite Signatures will be worth more even know there 1 in 2 boxes(because everyone is after the auto's)
agreed............

That's gold! What value would you place on that card?

Well they are selling for $125 at the moment on ebay but I would put it more in the $80-100 range i reckon. The Bradman Captains card from 1997/98 Select was roughly similar odds I think and that still fetches around the $100mark, so maybe $100ish. It will be interesting to see where all of these 09/10 insert prices settle at over the next few months.

Still I would think most people would rather a Bradman gem than a Bollinger Elite sig wouldn't they???!!

I spoke to the guy at Sportscardworld who said that someone busted a case from them and only pulled 1 Bradman gem (they got the Border master sig from it also)...but yes odds are that you should get 2 in a case.

100% I would take the Bradman gem than a Bollinger Elite sig. Where I purchased my packs, the seller sold his Bradman gem for $100.

Yeah I am waiting to see what happens with the prices of these cards in the next few months, how are these cards selling on ebay? Many takers or too early to call?

If Elite sigs are 1:2 boxes and are priced at $40-$70 then surely the Bradman at 1:8 boxes must easily be a $100 card???

Someone has already BIN'd a Border Master sig for $600....still early days to know what the market is doing on these...

Well done Brad :thumbsup: 1:288 packs and you pulled it in 8 :D

Easily a $75 -$100 card at the moment, give it a few years to "disappear" from the market and they will definitely be worth more!

Back
Top Bottom