Could Lamelo ball be the #1 pick?

I’ve never heard of the other 2 guys so if he has a good season I think there’s a huge chance he’ll be #1. No dominant locked in prospect like other years like Zion etc

Yeah there was a news article/blog on it. Talking about going back to prepare for the draft, there was nothing concrete more an editorial piece

Hasn’t got enough highlights yet. Hasn’t proven much. His defensive efforts have been horrible. Multiple times literally backing out of the paint so he doesn’t get dunked on/hurt/unsure why. Not that D is going to be a point of emphasis for him I guess. Just noticed it big time at the game the other night.

Gotta be careful predicting big things for the brother/s of active NBA players - apart from the Gasol brothers, history hasn't been kind to siblings

Wasn't there also a promising kid who chose to play for the NZ Breakers this NBL season instead of going to College? Can't remember his name but he was a highly touted prospect coming out of high school and is expected to get picked up in the 2020 draft.

Looked him up. RJ Hampton. Sitting 7th in one mock draft

Crowd was fantastic.

The Next Stars program is one of the best innovations I've seen in any sport - and it will only grow if Melo goes top 3.

Didi is the one to watch - he has been outstanding for the Kings and will head back to the NBA and have a real impact I reckon.

On another note anyone managed to meet him from OZCT?

I’ve seen he signs and takes photos a lot and attends many community events.

On another note anyone managed to meet him from OZCT?

I’ve seen he signs and takes photos a lot and attends many community events.

Not yet, when I see the lines after games I always say NUP and go home lol
I have season tix so one game when I take the kids we'll get in the line with a hawks bball or something

I’d like to get my jersey signed but haven’t really given it a crack, went to his game against Phoenix and didn’t hang around after.

I reckon the plan of attack would he arrive earlier and catch him on the way in.

I brought a signed ball off eBay so I cheated 😂

Back
Top Bottom