Could Lamelo ball be the #1 pick?

Well! I think it’s still a long way to go as March Madness has an influence on the draft but I’d still say LaMelo is going to be the #1 pick after his performance tonight. So glad I went, killer sore throat, feeling like shit - I FEEL BETTER NOW!!!!

Mitch Kupchak sitting front row scouting for the Hornets too. Wow.

32pts 11reb 13ast, huge 3 to send game to OT and then a massive dunk and another score in OT to seal it. Awesome atmosphere in the gong on a rainy Monday.

Last edited:
If there’s a replay on espn or nbl app that you can watch I highly recommend it. Straight up killed the first 3 qtrs, was previously shooting 20% from 3 but was taking and making what seemed like everything, NBA range, dropped off in the 4th qtr, ice cold but then came back strong in OT. And a putrid unsportsmanlike foul by one of the Hawks bigs that could have cost them the game, good lesson to the kids lol. Great game to watch if you’re a fan of bball.

Slow start vs R.J. Hampton in NZL last night where Hampton had a few highlights but Lamelo finished strong and ended with a back to back triple double game. Team couldn’t get the win though with plenty of chances and almost came back from 22 down to within 2.

Last edited:
Seen that coming. Disappointing as a season ticket holder but was cool to see the games he did play. He did his job raising his draft stock and coming back from an “injury” would only likely lower his draft position. Millions of dollars are at stake, that’s how it is.

IMG_20200408_095212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom