Cool tweet from James Ennis

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Hi gang,
Been wondering how to get James to check out my pc and see what he thinks.. being a social media ghost, it didn't come to me immediately to jump on Twitter and try that way. Anyway, I tried a while back and no reply but I don't think I messaged him directly ( I think I am the TWIT in Twitter) but clearly I got it right last night.
Screenshot_2016-10-11-05-17-27.png

Super stoked that he took the time to check it out and also to reply. These guys are busy and probably get mountains of tweets etc from fans so I just wanted to share as it's pretty cool to me to know my pc guy has seen my collection and digs it.
Cheers

Love it! Marcus Smart liked my photo on instagram once, that's my claim to fame haha
That's cool man, I bet you were well chuffed

Epic PC man, just had a look through!
Thanks man, hoping James gets some good minutes this season and in turn more cards. Hasn't been much cardboard for him in the last year.

That's cool man, I bet you were well chuffed

Thanks man, hoping James gets some good minutes this season and in turn more cards. Hasn't been much cardboard for him in the last year.
Sure was, hope he gets some game time this year. What % of his cards do you have?

Thats awesome man! The young nba guys 'get' what it means to interact with fans.
Cheers Coopz yeah I think you're right but also I think the "lesser" (i hate that term) players also appreciate the support more because they aren't one of the big names. In any event, i hope to meet him one day. Don't know how I never did when he was here. I think I expected him to be around another season at the time

So cool! I might have to try and do something similar with Q-Pon one of these days.....

Back
Top Bottom