Connections to Fame...7 Degrees of Separation...

My Nana's cousin is Ross Glendinning (Kangaroos and Eagles legend) - Ive kicked a footy with him as a wee tacker a couple of times at family reunions and stuff.

I work with Liam Anthony's (Kangaroos up and coming star) sister.

I lived across the road from the house Polly Farmer (Geelong LEGEND, inventer of the handball, and one of the greatest players ever to touch the ball) grew up in. Never met the bloke though.

thats it for football that I know of..... however, the biggest star I know and am related to (my Nana's cousins daughter - making her my 3rd cousin) is this hot little thing...

melissa_george_o72j_ctf3.jpg

Melissa George. Even got invited to her wedding a few years back, but couldnt afford to go to Bali at the time.

I am distantly related to Jarryn Geary (cousin of cousins)

My best mate in primary school was the son of Doug Hawkins (one of the best players to play for footscray), and through him i met other famous footballers.
Even got to play in a charity footy match against ex afl stars.

I know an ex NBA player that currently plays for a team in my home town.

Also met AFL and other sporting stars all the time. I actually spent a day with Jack Riewoldt last week at a tourist place on my holidays

Is it off topic to say I am colleagues with someone who is great friends with Luc Longley's wife. So that makes it: Me, her, luc's wife, Luc, MICHAEL JORDAN!!!

Is it off topic to say I am colleagues with someone who is great friends with Luc Longley's wife. So that makes it: Me, her, luc's wife, Luc, MICHAEL JORDAN!!!

It's open to anyone who knows anyone, I chose to put it in AFL. You could be Julia Gillard's neighbour for all I care, I just want to hear your story.

One of my colleagues was drinking one night at a well known bar in Perth. he got chatting to, and drinking with these guys. he had no idea that they were Static X

well i am lucky enough to have been coached by the legendary dan stains. last year when i was u14s nrl for nambour,
he is probably one of the best coaches i have ever had and he took us into the sharks game for free:) we got to go to the dressing rooms aswell.

oh and mum used to live over the road from kerrod and kevin walters, they used to have bbq frequently.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom