SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
Seeing as there has been a bit of talk regarding the lack of posts I thought I'd start this thread to see the amazing completed rainbow's our members have.

I will start with one I used to own. As more completed rainbow's are added I will remove it as I don't own this anymore or if I can complete a PG rainbow.

It is from the best Crusade year 2012-13.

IMG_0033.JPG

Oh goodie, this is my kind of thread!

This is my first ever completed rainbow, from 12-13 Elite

Base
2012-13-Elite-Rookie-Series-Silver-Kenneth-Faried_zps8bf0f525.jpg

Gold #/24
2012-13-Elite-Rookie-Series-Gold-Kenneth-Faried-02-24_zps9681e34a.jpg

Black 1/1
2012-13-Elite-Rookie-Series-Black-Kenneth-Faried-1-of-1_zpsb1c1579d.jpg

So I decided its time to up the anti a bit...

13-14 Gold Standard Base Rainbow (1/1, #/10, #/199)
IMG_0009_zps7b82d901.jpg

Then thought lets go for something a bit bigger...

13-14 Totally Certified Base Rainbow
fariedTC6_zps3a17da71.jpg

AND MY FAVORITE...

Flawless ROOKIE rainbow anyone? I believe this is the only Flawless Rookie Rainbow from 12-13 completed in the world!
FARIED-flawless-rainbow_zps50315ef9.jpg

I also have 3 more rainbows that I own the 1/1's of but have never seen the #/10 of, go figure eh!

And I have one other rainbow that I have not yet scanned as a group, I'll add that one tomorrow hopefully.

Loving these rainbow's!

I've got a soft spot for the Totally Certified rainbow's so the completed versions above are my favourite.

That being said, the patience required to complete a rainbow of a PC player is something to admire. Congratulations to everyone who has completed a rainbow.

Seeing as there has been a bit of talk regarding the lack of posts I thought I'd start this thread to see the amazing completed rainbow's our members have.

I will start with one I used to own. As more completed rainbow's are added I will remove it as I don't own this anymore or if I can complete a PG rainbow.

It is from the best Crusade year 2012-13.

Awesome rainbow, man!! I absolutely loved 12-13 Crusade. I busted a case at National in 2013 and pulled a Kobe gold /10. And I've been searching for the CWebb black 1/1 to complete my rainbow for 2+ years now.

Back
Top Bottom