graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Thanks to Upper Deck, we are giving away a box of 08/09 Upper Deck MVP Retail.

dud64845.jpg

2008-09 Upper Deck MVP Retail Basketball Trading Cards
Take your place at courtside with 2008-09 Upper Deck MVP Basketball, which is jam-packed with outstanding trading cards featuring the likes of reigning NBA MVP Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony, plus top incoming rookie ballers! On top of a 260-card base set, MVP is headlined by some really stellar inserts, from Silver and Gold Script set parallels to the 100-card Kobe MVP compilation (which chronicles each of his games in 2007-08) and Game Night Souvenirs cards (1:29 packs). Also, look out for Star Combos Dual Memorabilia cards (1:154) and Signatures Required autograph cards (1:720)! Each retail box contains 24 packs with eight cards inserted per pack.

All you need to do to enter is reply to this thread. That's it!

Entries will close on Friday 21st August at 8pm AEST. Winner will be chosen from random from the members who respond.

Just a couple of rules
1) Only one entry per person - if you try and get around that we will remove all of your entries and you will not be eligible.
2) Entry is only open to Australian residents. NZ residents can enter but must pay postage if they win.
3) Winner must have a valid email address in their profile.

Thanks and good luck to all!

EDIT - ADDED 20/8/09
Due to the overwhelming response we've had so far to the competition (over 350 entries - our best yet in any competition we've run), we will be cracking open a second box and 8 lucky runners-up will be chosen to win themselves 3 packs each of 08/09 Upper Deck MVP! You don't need to do anything extra to win these packs - the runners up will be chosen from all entries in the comp.

im in...... if i win it will be my first pack of basketball cards i have ever opened(unfortunatley im not joking:() and thanks graham and ud for organizing a great comp.:D:D:D

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom