Competition Closed!

lol most of those cards are sold due to curtains.. I really should change my sig.. lol haha I'll take a pic of my fridge and show you all how poor I am lol

I'm going to cry poor for now but I'm going to do my best to get a box by then. I deserve a christmas present to.
If so then I'll add a thread.
Great idea goodluck with the event.

Am a struggling uni student and would love to put my name forward as i probably wont be able to afford a whole box (maybe ill ask for one as a christmas present!!!), but i dont have a family to look after and as uni holidays are coming ( = more hours at work haha) i think there are definately others who need the help more than me =).

however having said this i hope the people putting their names up really cant afford a box and i would hate to see you guys buying cards all over the place and yet still signing up for this.

Good Luck to everyone and may the odds be forever in your favour =p

Work is meant to be picking up in the next few weeks and into the new year so seen as this event isn't till late January I'll take my name off the list save my spare cash and try and get myself a box before then. I'm sure there's some one in more financial trouble then me who would love the opportunity to bust some wax and get involved, cheers guys it's a great thing your doing!!!!!

Adam, I was just thinking that I would kind of feel guilty receiving a box or some packs and others not when reading other people's posts, they probably need it more (well, not need it but you know what I mean :p). So, I was wondering if you would be able to maybe split a box up or something for a few people?

I'm in the us though dunno how its counts for me! Ha I am only able to get retail crud and have bought 3 boxes of hobby in the last year haha ! Football would be awesome to do haha

Ok..... have updated the list with the people who I think should be on there.

I had to remove a couple of people that I think should have been able to find a box or packs for themselves, sorry, but it is the way this cookie crumbles!

Also, sorry to dwade and The_Answer, but I don't want to spend $$ on international shipping, so I am leaving this within Aus.

Any one else want on the list? Genuinely??

Note - someone needs to give me some sort of idea on AFL cards as I have no idea! lol Are the ones that I see at the Newsagent any good?

What ones do u see at the newsagency
Theres teamcoach light blue packs which nit everyone collects
Select champions red packets some people collect but not many people liked the series
Select eternity dark blue/purple packs which i personally like
Future force if u can get ur hands on these im sure anyone would want a box as there sought after

If u can get boxes from other years thats a bonus then its just based on peoples preferences

I had to remove a couple of people that I think should have been able to find a box or packs for themselves, sorry, but it is the way this cookie crumbles!

Also, sorry to dwade and The_Answer, but I don't want to spend $$ on international shipping, so I am leaving this within Aus.

Note - someone needs to give me some sort of idea on AFL cards as I have no idea! lol Are the ones that I see at the Newsagent any good?
2006 Supreme = :kick:

People should just get what they are given and like it!!! lol

Adam if you are interested in the older AFL, Let me know as I will get them at a good price from Cardzone :)

awesome idea on a huge box break.
sorry, i can't join in.
got xmas, bills and car rego it pay.
have a great break.
if anyone gets any afl sigs from the breaks they want to get rid of, im happy to trade....

Back
Top Bottom