Competition Closed!

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Well..... this got a little messy! haha

I know we had a lot of people posted that they wanted to be in this giveaway, but I think many people missed the point. It was aimed at anyone who GENUINELY could not find a way to get a box or some packs to break on the 27th.

After stalking the site and looking up everyone's recent activity :lol: along with discussions from with 3 of the site's BEST MEMBERS, we narrowed the list to those that we thought did qualify and there will be some mystery packages arriving to them in the near future!

I want to make sure to not a BIG thank you to Owen (Ooneil), Clay (Strop) and Brett (Mr Paparazzi) who all volunteered to help gather some stuff to send out. Without them, I would have been sending a single retails pack to each person! haha

Sorry to those who didn't 'make the cut' but we were trying to be as fair as possible!

lol yep I def broke.. with Christmas, the new house.. and stupid curtains.. id be happy with 1 retail pack... lol
haven't opened anything for a while lol

Would be happy to help out with this Adam but only for ones who genuinely couldn't afford it.

I think their has already been one or two that have out their hand up that could afford packs, boxes etc.

This would be to help out low end collectors who can't afford a box etc most of the time and give them a chance to bust and enjoy the hobby.

I would love to take part in this but can't really afford boxes or many packs; especially around this time of year. Extremely generous of you mate :) I would love any AFL or cricket packs! Thanks :)

I too would be quite happy to help out a fellow collector who GENUINELY cant afford it. I.know too well what its like to love this hobby and not be able to afford it, and still no I am probably living outside of my means.

but if people try to take advantage of this, I suggest they take step back and have a long hard look at themselves!

This is very generous of you mate! I'd love to be included if that's ok? Being an unemployed at home dad, I haven't busted a box in a couple of years and not even a single pack for nearly a year :oops:

I don't collect a specific player anymore, just NBA in general.

Congrats on organising the even too mate, sounds awesome! :thumbsup:

wow, i am definitely in. i like basketball and kobe, mainly. many thanks.

Sorry man, I didn't think of it earlier, but I have updated to specify Aussie members only, just so I can spend the $$ on packs instead of international postage!

lol yep I def broke.. with Christmas, the new house.. and stupid curtains.. id be happy with 1 retail pack... lol
haven't opened anything for a while lol
I'm keen to participate, alas Christmas is here and I have family that will want gifts... lol all about the NBA for me :D
Lets just say the wife caught onto my secret buying lol
In Basketball - Lebron
Yeah i would love to be apart of this but dont have solid work lately and what ever cash i do have is being spent on christmas
my sport is basketball, id be happy with a singular pack lol
I would love to take part in this but can't really afford boxes or many packs; especially around this time of year. Extremely generous of you mate :) I would love any AFL or cricket packs! Thanks :)
I'd love to get some b-ball packs!! Cant afford! thanks

Have put you all on the list! ;)

I too would be quite happy to help out a fellow collector who GENUINELY cant afford it. I.know too well what its like to love this hobby and not be able to afford it, and still no I am probably living outside of my means.

but if people try to take advantage of this, I suggest they take step back and have a long hard look at themselves!

Appreciate the offer and words mate!

This is very generous of you mate! I'd love to be included if that's ok? Being an unemployed at home dad, I haven't busted a box in a couple of years and not even a single pack for nearly a year :oops:

I don't collect a specific player anymore, just NBA in general.

Congrats on organising the even too mate, sounds awesome! :thumbsup:

Got you in mate!

Would be happy to help out with this Adam but only for ones who genuinely couldn't afford it.

I think their has already been one or two that have out their hand up that could afford packs, boxes etc.

This would be to help out low end collectors who can't afford a box etc most of the time and give them a chance to bust and enjoy the hobby.

Thanks Brett! I will let you know how it turns out!

I have also had a VERY generous offer from one of OCT's finest earlier today which I will let you all know about in due course! ;)

Id love to participate im broke with christmas then buying tickets to fly to perth and melbourne and debts so whatever money i make goes to that it all adds up

If its ok can i be in for AFL please

good luck to everyone.. I'm sure we all have been broke one way or another.. sometimes life just kicks you in the nuts..esp around the holidays so to who ever wins!! make sure when you back up on your feet.. to pay it forward.. karma will always come around..

my 1st non trolling post!! wow.....

Hahahahaha!! You just got punk'd

This whole thread was purely designed to get your first non troller post! Woohoo

Back
Top Bottom