COMC Mailbox Thread

Yep
Send the card to grading/comc option, they will redeem it and then it goes back into your inventory, costs $2
Do they always take a photo like this when redeeming your cards?
IMG_0591.PNG

I have another that I submitted on the 30th, which is still showing unscratched, should I be worried?
Sorry paranoid

Quick question I'm hoping someone can help me with.
I just bought a card on COMC and I want to ship it straight away. Does it take a few days to transfer from the seller to my account? Currently it just says 'Item purchased'. I even already paid for shipping but it's not listed under 'item ready to ship at all!

You mean you "requested shipping" already and paid for shipping?

If so, did you select Economy shipping? That normally takes approx 1 week until ComC ship the card to you. But you will get an email when you requested shipping and once again when it's shipped

Under buyers Menu are all the options, request shipping, shipping history etc

You mean you "requested shipping" already and paid for shipping?

If so, did you select Economy shipping? That normally takes approx 1 week until ComC ship the card to you. But you will get an email when you requested shipping and once again when it's shipped

Under buyers Menu are all the options, request shipping, shipping history etc

Thanks mate. Just checked my old email addy I had COMC hooked up to and you're dead right. Been shipped today. Thank you.

Graded card fees from ebay auction to your house (AUS loctation):

Ebay ship to comc $3-4
Comc processing $3.90 (1 graded card)
COMC shipping $6 min untracked or around $4-6 per card with tracking if you have around 10 very nice higher end cards (over $40 for tracking min)

Looking at around $14 per card now.

or very best scenario:

ebay ship to comc $3-4
comc processing $3.60 (1 normal card)
COMC shipping to AUS: $0.60 if sending 10 cards untracked

$8.20

/ouch

Back
Top Bottom