COMC Mailbox Thread

So I pressed go on my bi-annual COMC mailbox cleanout, 281 cards in total.
Shipment request made on the 20th November.
This morning I wake to find the Aus Post card stuck in my front door:
USpS-Nov15a.jpg

Pretty happy with that response time, I chose the second option on shipping, Rapid.
Now I have to wait till tomorrow morning to get to the Post Office, the suspense is killing me!

Rapid
$4.99
  • Packaged within 1 business day
  • Shipped via USPS First Class

Priority
$7.99
  • Shipped via USPS Priority Mail
  • $10 extra for international orders

Registered
$30
  • Shipped via USPS Priority Mail
  • $10 extra for international orders

https://www.usps.com/international/priority-mail-international.htm

Priority Mail International
6-10 Business Days1
Reliable and affordable international delivery to more than 180 countries. Plus, get free shipping supplies. Discounts off retail prices may be available when purchasing online. Beginning at $37.50 at Post Office™ locations.

https://www.usps.com/international/mail-shipping-services.htm

My recent order was 4 business days... but most expensive option. Cost a fair bit but 2 logomen etc and comc credit to kill made it ok. Wouldn't recommend it as a regular option.

just wondering how much will i be charged if I receive around 30 cards in my mailbox. I'm planning to purchase and to be shipped at comc. please let me know. Thank you

couple of quick COMC questions (new user)

i have made an offer which was accepted and now that item is in my inventory. am i correct in thinking that i can buy a whole bunch of cards which go into my inventory and i can just ship them out all at once whenever i feel like it?

next question which is about the mailbox. is it easier to just use a dedicated ebay account for COMC mailbox orders? or is there some easy way to tell my normal (australian) ebay account to calculate shipping within the US?

couple of quick COMC questions (new user)

i have made an offer which was accepted and now that item is in my inventory. am i correct in thinking that i can buy a whole bunch of cards which go into my inventory and i can just ship them out all at once whenever i feel like it?

next question which is about the mailbox. is it easier to just use a dedicated ebay account for COMC mailbox orders? or is there some easy way to tell my normal (australian) ebay account to calculate shipping within the US?

The first question - yes that's correct. I normally ship when I have 100-150 cards or quarterly, which ever happens first.

Second - if on desktop / computer on the shipping tab just change the country to United States and enter the Redmond, WA post code and it will calculate. Or you can change your default address to comc and then change it back when you are done looking. My default address stays as my comc 99% of the time

Not too long until another shipment, should be within the next week until I request.
Got a bit of gold & black BGS9.5 style & also a little old school.

Hey guys,
How much AUD would it cost to get a single card shipped to Melbourne?
Have never used COMC. May as well use now for a particular card I want from the states.
Thanks, George

Anyone yet got any idea how new aus post delivery times are affecting comc deliveries?

I have a card that came direct from the US (didn't bother with comc). 3 days from Arizona to Melbourne. So far 4 days since it was scanned in dispatch in Melbourne sort facility heading to myself (Melbourne metro) and still going.

Back
Top Bottom