COMC Mailbox Thread

@Moe@COMC the details are still not updated its not dragged into 8 days ?
can you please check this is pretty avg....

2014 Mailbox Submission [???]#0
Ready to Ship [16433592

user name athomson

Hi, did you request a correction on this card? Anything that comes in via the Mailbox now gets the generic 2014 Mailbox Submission description. If you want it identified, you have to send in a correction request. Sorry for the inconvenience.

yep sent it straight away the same days as ive done with other cards the next day non have been done

I asked as I didn't see the correction request associated with the card...I'd send in another one, just to be sure.

And, we have to monitor the source of the information, due to the lawsuit with Beckett...I agree with you, it'd be a lot easier, but we have to be careful with this.

ok so send in another request ?

ok just sent again, this is now the 3rd time though

can you please check it @Moe@COMC

Ok, for whatever reason, I'm not seeing any of the correction requests here...I know it's a silly question on my part, but I have to ask, as part of due diligence. Are you logged into your COMC account and making the request via your Inventory Manager? I'll check with the ID team and see if I'm missing something in my search.

dd_zpsc9f2e898.jpg

Hi @Moe@COMC ,

Not impressed received some cards today via COMC, 2 of them were damaged yet weren't identified when they came in. One looks to be damaged due to being nearly loose once I took it out of the packing box.

Some cards were in toploaders and teambagged then some like one of the damaged was not and appears to have come out of the toploader during transit as it was laying sdeways in the packing box. Not impressed at all have taking pics as this card I am mentioning is for my PC. The other has a badly dinged corner which a blind man would be able to identify once received at mailbox.

How can I trust more of my cards especially expensive cards are going to be treated like this???

Happy for you to send me a PM regarding this

Thanks

Brett

I don't think you're actually requesting a correction the correct way. I've also made the same mistake. When you're in the inventory manager go over to far right and there's a button that says "Action", it's a drop down menu. Click on "request a correction" then "Mailbox item needing data". I think at the moment you are hitting the "edit" button under the cards name which doesn't seem to achieve much for mailbox items. All the cards i've requested corrections for seem to be done within a day. Hope this helps.

Hi @Moe@COMC ,

Not impressed received some cards today via COMC, 2 of them were damaged yet weren't identified when they came in. One looks to be damaged due to being nearly loose once I took it out of the packing box.

Some cards were in toploaders and teambagged then some like one of the damaged was not and appears to have come out of the toploader during transit as it was laying sdeways in the packing box. Not impressed at all have taking pics as this card I am mentioning is for my PC. The other has a badly dinged corner which a blind man would be able to identify once received at mailbox.

How can I trust more of my cards especially expensive cards are going to be treated like this???

Happy for you to send me a PM regarding this

Thanks

Brett

ok, PM on it's way...

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been answered before. I did scroll through 10 or so pages but didn't find anything.

Has anyone sold a card on eBay of which they have in their COMC account then shipped it from COMC.

Is there any issues in doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Brendan

Back
Top Bottom