COMC Mailbox Thread

hey @Moe@COMC ,

I'm just about ready to ship my inventory / mailbox contents home, and will be doing to this week. I see COMC is offering free shipping on items purchased on the site, and $3 less for things in advanced reseller mode.

As I have approx 30 items having come via the mailbox, and at present 118 I've purchased on the site, will the $3 come off the shipping total when checking out?

hey @Moe@COMC ,

I'm just about ready to ship my inventory / mailbox contents home, and will be doing to this week. I see COMC is offering free shipping on items purchased on the site, and $3 less for things in advanced reseller mode.

As I have approx 30 items having come via the mailbox, and at present 118 I've purchased on the site, will the $3 come off the shipping total when checking out?

The $3 will come off when you request the shipment. Thanks!

hey guys I have finally decided to get a COMC mailbox account going im just adding a new address to my ebay just want to make sure I have it all in ok, its asking which state and a telephone number? thanks for the help! also can this address be just another address and not the primary one?

hey guys I have finally decided to get a COMC mailbox account going im just adding a new address to my ebay just want to make sure I have it all in ok, its asking which state and a telephone number? thanks for the help! also can this address be just another address and not the primary one?

Basically I need help putting my COMC details on ebay! Also how do you pay for COMC do you purchase credit? Help?

State is WA, just their normal phone number is Ok.

And no, it doesn't have to be your default address.

Should be down for about a 6 hour period. They did a "stress test" scavenger hunt to ensure there are no bugs for Black Friday. They found some and are currently working on fixing them.

A lot of the sale prices are starting to show up, if they haven't already. Is anyone as dissapointed as me so far? I'm seeing insane prices on everything then marked down by 50% so that it's sell price is slightly above feebay rates :( I could be wrong and it's just happening on my PC guys tho lol

Yeah I have a Julius erving immaculate auto listed at $50, regularly sells for $50+ and I keep getting offers of $20. I understand lowballing but would be good to be able to rebuttal with reason.

Unfortunately, you have to list it about 25-40% higher than normal sale prices to allow for these kinds of offers. It's incredibly frustrating and the reason why I don't sell much on there.

@Moe@COMC it would great if there was a note option when making an offer or counter offer.
Some offers are way below what the card is selling for, so would be good to respond with the link or what you are looking for it just the price.

Sometimes this suggestion comes up, but the majority of our sellers actually prefer the restrictions on communications between buyers and sellers. Monitoring such a system is a logistical nightmare, and who wants to get spammed with people claiming their offer is a good offer, or being criticized for pricing a card as they see fit. When I sell cards, my price is my price - you can make an offer and I have the ability to respond. If I don't like your offer, I just won't accept it. And, if I reject that same offer again, it's a pretty fair guess that I am not going to accept that offer and my price is firm.

Also, we have some users who are under 18, which is another reason why we don't have a messaging system available - we want to keep COMC a family accessible website. The inability to monitor what users say to each other is something we want to avoid. When we say COMC is a safe and easy way to buy and sells cards, we mean "safe" in every way possible.

Back
Top Bottom