COMC Mailbox Thread

how do i change my e-mail on comc, have looked everywhere on comc

You can go to the "Profile & Options" page, after you log in to your COMC account. There, you can change your address there immediately, rather than having to send us an email and wait. You can also modify other options, like minimum offers accepted, if you wish to have your port available on Amazon, etc, etc. Thanks!

Just got a couple of quick questions, they're probably here somewhere but couldn't be bothered looking through 13 pages.

With cards sent to you in toploaders/one-touches, do you remove from them prior to adding to my "port", or are they left in the holders that they arrive in?
If they are removed do we have to purchase new toploaders for shipping then?

Also what pricing is shipping for EMS shipping service? Does it have full tracking/signature on delivery, also is there insurance of these?

Just thinking about getting a bunch of cards sent there which will be in toploaders/one-touches, to go along with the cards I have purchased through comc.

Does it have full tracking/signature on delivery, also is there insurance of these?

I recently have had 28 cards shipped from COMC on 16-August (which I am still waiting for). When processing these cards via shipment from my COMC box I didn't have any option to select registered/insured or higher profile shipping terms. All I was given was a shipping price for my 28 cards of $10.00 then they were marked as shipped. If I was given the option of signed/tracked I would have definitely taken this.

I recently have had 28 cards shipped from COMC on 16-August (which I am still waiting for). When processing these cards via shipment from my COMC box I didn't have any option to select registered/insured or higher profile shipping terms. All I was given was a shipping price for my 28 cards of $10.00 then they were marked as shipped. If I was given the option of signed/tracked I would have definitely taken this.

It certainly does have tracking. I've emptied my mailbox twice and had tracking both times

Quick question........ how do I start utilizing the mailbox service? I have an account with COMC already but couldn't find where to sign up for this service on their site. Thanks

Quick question........ how do I start utilizing the mailbox service? I have an account with COMC already but couldn't find where to sign up for this service on their site. Thanks

Just start using the address when you buy stuff, ie on ebay etc, then COMC will automatically create the mailbox for you once they receive your first item!

Think its explained well on the very first page of the thread mate!!! :blink:

Get a purchase sent to your COMC mailbox, and *boom shakalaka* its in your mailbox! :thumbsup:

That is what I was trying to find out. Whether you have a mailbox automatically set up for you when you register an account or there is another registration process. I've had my account at COMC for years.

Just start using the address when you buy stuff, ie on ebay etc, then COMC will automatically create the mailbox for you once they receive your first item!

Thanks for that. Exactly the info I was after

You can go to the "Profile & Options" page, after you log in to your COMC account. There, you can change your address there immediately, rather than having to send us an email and wait. You can also modify other options, like minimum offers accepted, if you wish to have your port available on Amazon, etc, etc. Thanks!
i don't need to change my home address, i need to just change my e-mail address that you's send to

oh, that address? My bad - in that case, you should email our customer service team ([email protected]) and they can make the change for you. Thanks!
Just got a couple of quick questions, they're probably here somewhere but couldn't be bothered looking through 13 pages.
With cards sent to you in toploaders/one-touches, do you remove from them prior to adding to my "port", or are they left in the holders that they arrive in?

Also what pricing is shipping for EMS shipping service? Does it have full tracking/signature on delivery, also is there insurance of these?

Just thinking about getting a bunch of cards sent there which will be in toploaders/one-touches, to go along with the cards I have purchased through comc.

Well...I'm not one to really reward a "couldn't be bothered" attitude but I'll help you out...this time ;-)

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist...I do the same thing to my son.)

Ok, serious now: We will remove cards from toploaders, for the sake of processing them into your port. However, we will not remove cards from sealed/magnetic/screwdown holders. Those will be processed as "oversized" and fees charged accordingly.

If you want cards shipped in toploaders, we do charge for those - but, I can promise that these are new, fresh, clean toploaders - we won't recycle those for customer use.

Our "Express" shipping service is $30 (flat fee)+$10/lb+ individual items S&H. For international service, it's an additional $10. It gets shipped in 1 day, via USPS Express Mail. There is tracking, but no signature. Insurance is available, as well.

You can check all the options via our Shipping Page : http://www.comc.com/shipping.aspx

Thanks for asking, and let me know if you have any more questions! :)

I have received my first batch in the mail thanks! I am about to process my 2nd batch of cards now..

My first batch cost around $10 shipping and all had "25c for supplies" next to each card. Each card arrived in the mail with a toploader (I assume the 25c covered the cost of the toploader).

I am about to process my 2nd batch and I have this for example:

Random Card from Stock:

N/A
$0.00$0.25
+20¢ Add
Toploader

25c for supplies but underneath it says "20c add toploader" - I assume the 25c was already for the toploader? If not, what does the 25c for supplies cover?
When I click add 20c toploader link it makes it 45c ? ... so does it come in a toploader if i dont click add 20c? Because I certainly didnt click "add 20c for toploader" for 28 individual cards in the first order. Thanks.

cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom