Collingwood V Hawthorn

no but it was pointed at my team..

go away anyway ifyou have anything decent to say piss off..

face it if DIDAK had of had some balls and reported the gun firing he was witness too a murderer may have been in jail for discharging a fire arm in public - Didak may be a good player but he is an arse of a man.

I am so glad I was wrong. lucky to escape that one - but we have come out of the break with a win should be more competitive next week.

Well done Hawks. Just that little too good in the end.

You guys proved to me that you are the real deal. When we hit the front you had the skill and poise to kick clear again. We battled hard and im not dissapointed, im proud of the boys.

15pts down they didnt give up and got back in front. Hopefully we can grab that top 4 spot. Cos i would like a rematch!!! hehe...

I think these 2 sides are genuine premiership contenders..

Well done Hawks.

Well done Hawks. Just that little too good in the end.

You guys proved to me that you are the real deal. When we hit the front you had the skill and poise to kick clear again. We battled hard and im not dissapointed, im proud of the boys.

15pts down they didnt give up and got back in front. Hopefully we can grab that top 4 spot. Cos i would like a rematch!!! hehe...

I think these 2 sides are genuine premiership contenders..

Well done Hawks.

I agree. I think Collingwood are the real deal as well. If they kick more accurately they can beat anyone.

seems no one on this site can take criticism or accept hatred towards their teams.. who cares about didak anyways, if he's done something wrong or not who cares..

its not that mate, just the fact that this thread is about the game not about other crap that has nothing to do with what we are talking about..

Just junk posts really.

WOW I am having a good weekend, seems the Dragons got up too.

It's a strange situation for me to be in, watching Hawthorn win more than lose. I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall, but I am slowly coming around into believing we will be finals bound. I am wishing for top four, if not top two. But we will need to win games like next weekend against Adelaide if we want top two. If we can beat Adelaide and win our second game at AAMI Stadium this year I really will be a believer.

man how good are the Hawks! If a vic team get up to win the flag this year i hope its them or the Bulldogs.
Mitchell - Hodge - Crawf - Bateman
Dominated through the middle and really set up their foward thrusts. The Hawks have such a great balance of youth and experience and not only have their skills vastly improved this year, they for mine are just about the fittest team in the competition. They played one man down (Boyle) for the last quarter and a half in which was a very fast paced game and still had the legs and poise to hold off a fast finishing Pies side. Unreal! :worthy:
well done. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom