Collingwood V Hawthorn

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Okay, since I am seriously bored.... lets talk about the big game 2nd versus 4th although more likely 3rd v 4th by time the game actually starts.....

Who do you think will win and why? I am not going to comment because I am not going to risk jinxing Hawthorn either way. I hope we win, but I have concerns, like coming off the break, Collingwood bouyed by their win etc

So lets talk it up folks!

you guys should win. But will still be a good contest. I think our boys will take it to ya but yeh you should get over in the end.

Watch for another first gamer Ben Reid. Youngest player in the AFL. Kicked 4 goals on Chris Grant last week in the VFL and had 10 marks.

Hopefully our pressure around the stoppages will keep your onballers from getting it into Buddy easily..

Players to watch for Hawks: Mitchell, Ladson and Buddy.
Players to watch for Pies: Burns, Clokey and Pendlebury!!!

you guys should win. But will still be a good contest. I think our boys will take it to ya but yeh you should get over in the end.

Watch for another first gamer Ben Reid. Youngest player in the AFL. Kicked 4 goals on Chris Grant last week in the VFL and had 10 marks.

Hopefully our pressure around the stoppages will keep your onballers from getting it into Buddy easily..

Players to watch for Hawks: Mitchell, Ladson and Buddy.
Players to watch for Pies: Burns, Clokey and Pendlebury!!!

That Pendlebury has been awesome! I was just saying to a mate yesterday that I wouldn't mind having him at the Hawks!

If our midfield fire, I think Collingwood's undermanned defence will be in trouble... otherwise I think a tight game will be in the making... this is a huge test for us, we have to show we can be good consistently for an entire year not just half a season.

Biggest Melbourne-based game of the year thus far, but if Collingwood wins, it will be replaced by Collingwood-Geelong.

Really looking forward to this test for the Hawks. I hope we play the attacking style and not get sucked into a slowed down slog.

Two young teams finding form at the moment on & off the field, but the mighty Hawks will prevail in a rough physical game.

After watching all the injuries during the Geelong & Sydney game, this could be a blessing for Hawthorn as we approach the finals providing the Hawks stay injury free tomorrow.

This should attract a massive sell out crowd.

What's the latest on the Bronlow favourite Bartel?

This game should've been moved to the 'G weeks ago, really.

both teams have their home games at the G, yet they're playing at Telstra?

See for mine Logic says Hawthorn should win this game.

But logic always worries me. I am so incredibly nervous about this game, I don't think anyone has any idea. You'd think I was the coach worrying about his team's ability to come back focused after the break....

Oooh already umpires are starting to show a tinge of bias... paying free kicks up one end but not the other.... hodge was held in front of goal in opening minutes no free kick.... but... up the other end the tikki touch woods are being paid.... tut tut hope it doesn't stay this way as both teams are playing awesome football - of course the team that can sustain this run will be the one that wins I reckon. I am a bit worried about Hawthorn's form - they have managed to stay in front but.... Collingwood is creating a lot of opportunities... our midfield isn't quite getting to the ball.

I'm listening on the radio and i can't believe these clowns are saying that they feel for Didak.

They say it's good to see him getting into the game with everything on his mind. boh-hoo what a joke.:cry:

Not happy about missing this one but Foxtel will be here soon.

bloody oath its frantic!! We need to stop making so many mistakes!! Keeping Collingwood in it! and Roughead needs to kick straight!

Sounds like a fierce fast paced game, who will have the legs as both teams are young?

I don't think its about legs anymore, it's about poise - Hawthorn seem like they are slowly getting back into it - but right now Collingwood have more poise. We are more dangerous going forward, but have made a few bad decisions, that have led to Collingwood goals. The fact we are up by a point is pure luck we should easily be four goals down.

Hopefully the boys will realise they have got to run harder and make the right decisions and they should hold on for a win, otherwise it may get ugly.

what a bulldust 50metre penalty!!

COllingwood have been doing that every chance they get and they do not get punished but first timea Hawk does it near goals BAM 50 metres BULLCRAP!!!

we started to win a bit more of it there... losing Boyle might be a problem... he has been good for our forward line, great hands and great kick.... just hope we can find a way home. Collingwood are playing hard.

Back
Top Bottom