Collingwood V Hawthorn

I was at the game and you would have believed you were watching Warrengamba thirds with the skill level shown at times, not two AFL teams who should go deep into the finals.

A lot of one on one football was played all over the ground.

Cloke is not a forward option.

Pies missed having a big target such as Rocca.

Hawthorn's fitness and speed is amazing.

Boyle's hammy could be a worry.

I was at the game and you would have believed you were watching Warrengamba thirds with the skill level shown at times, not two AFL teams who should go deep into the finals.

A lot of one on one football was played all over the ground.

Cloke is not a forward option.

Pies missed having a big target such as Rocca.

Hawthorn's fitness and speed is amazing.

Boyle's hammy could be a worry.

You monkey

You monkey

why?

He is a shocking kick, the collingwood fans around me cringed whenever he marked the ball.

He leads well to the ball ut didn't hae the speed to get to it and was spoiled several times over the game.

He kicked 1 goal 2, with at 1 least 2 out on the fulls. I don't think he is as great as some make out.

Over at Bigfooty Guy Richards is the one copping a caning from pies fans, saying he should be booted from the team!

whats the go with my boy danny jacobs??

dropped for buddylicious
Experienced defender Danny Jacobs has been dropped for the Hawks’ round 13 twilight match against Collingwood on Sunday.

The 116-game player makes way for lively forward Lance Franklin who returns to the Hawthorn line-up after missing last round with calf tightness.

Jacobs will be back in this week to replace boyle who will be missing for a few weeks, but hopefully we should have enough fire power to replace him.

I would love to see mitch in the senoirs, but in a crunch game interstate, tehy'll go experience over youth imo.

Have to agree - but then again it's only Adelaide who were playing a game of lets see how much we can stuff up the simplest of things yesterday. Cannot wait for my Tassie Hawk to join his compatriot Birchall in the side!!!

Back
Top Bottom