Collectors / Hobby Fair PERTH - Cards, Comics & more - Have your say !

just wanted to throw my support towards this...

i know i previously stated that the location would need to be central but i still think its a great idea :thumbsup:

will def be there!

A Central location is still on the cards if there is somewhere cheap to do it :) I am still keeping an eye out for suitable locations near the train line

Mmmm seems to be progressing well........not!

and people wonder why you are banned. Probably because of comments like this. Negative and not needed

Due to my wedding happening later this year, This will more than likely happen next year at some point unless someone else has some spare time to help get this going :)

Hi Terry

PM me about the status of your idea. ie. numbers of interested stall holders, approximate costings etc.

I have an idea that may be the kick start needed to get it going.

Cheers

and people wonder why you are banned. Probably because of comments like this. Negative and not needed

Due to my wedding happening later this year, This will more than likely happen next year at some point unless someone else has some spare time to help get this going :)

I didn't get banned for writing the obvious (like your trade day is not going anywhere) I got banned for annoying Admin with stupid requests (Which I have learnt not to do now lol).

Anyways, you have a person interested (above) so let's see where it goes from here.

why doesn't someone put on a barbie ( everyone bring a plate ) and we just start in a backyard somewhere, i give it a go but i live 400 k's from perth, and some of you guys think travelling from joondalup to perth is a trek ???, even if we get 10 people thats starting somewhere, if we try and pls everyone, its not gonna happen. maybe a 1:00pm to 5:00pm bring some sangers and a bun, maybe a beer or 10, make it more about puting faces to names to begin with, once/ twice a year. Just a thought, if we really want to do it, its only as hard as you make it.

then we can sit down hold hands and prey....... nah only ****in with ya's, LETS JUST DO IT

why doesn't someone put on a barbie ( everyone bring a plate ) and we just start in a backyard somewhere, i give it a go but i live 400 k's from perth, and some of you guys think travelling from joondalup to perth is a trek ???, even if we get 10 people thats starting somewhere, if we try and pls everyone, its not gonna happen. maybe a 1:00pm to 5:00pm bring some sangers and a bun, maybe a beer or 10, make it more about puting faces to names to begin with, once/ twice a year. Just a thought, if we really want to do it, its only as hard as you make it.

then we can sit down hold hands and prey....... nah only ****in with ya's, LETS JUST DO IT

A great idea but not realistic if we are hoping to improve the current hobby shows on offer !
Having a get together in someone's back yard is not something you offer to the general public if you know what I mean. This hobby has too many ways for people to scam others which rears its ugly head from time to time and I for one, would not be keen on putting my address out there for just anyone to come over that I personally do not know ;)

*update*
Back on the lookout for a central location to get this thing started.

This hobby has too many ways for people to scam others which rears its ugly head from time to time and I for one, would not be keen on putting my address out there for just anyone to come over that I personally do not know.

Good point!

Hey Terry, did you get my get well PM?

shonky people come with the territory, anyday in any business, i don't think about it, and i don't have anything i not willing to lose, its only $$$$ and it always comes back around, having said that i'm fairly new and really ignorant, Still if i can help out in anyway just give me a heads up. i don't mind investing some money if everyone is involved, and it should'n't be up to a select few to wear the bills and responsibilities. Keep me posted

Hey guys been offline for a while id be up for sure iv been wanting an all card show for ages im sure they use to use the collins street centre in south perth for a show like this but it would have been 15 years ago might be worth looking into i have a heap off 90's card stuff nba, non sport, comic, simpsons but its the age old problem you get o interest when you try and sell this stuff would still be great to see though if it happens
would anyone be interested in showing there collections, pc stuff not for sale

Back
Top Bottom