Collectors / Hobby Fair PERTH - Cards, Comics & more - Have your say !

maybe you should start PMing some people that are on this site that live in perth to build up interest, just a suggestion?

perhaps rename or create a new thread asking for any sellers in perth. perhaps they have not taken a look at this thread as they see the title and assume its something they have attended.
just a thought as i dont know any one on here from perth that sells.
iw ould def be keen on coming down if it was central and i would be able to get dangerskills to get his @$$ into gear and get down too.
good idea though champ, stick to it

perhaps rename or create a new thread asking for any sellers in perth. perhaps they have not taken a look at this thread as they see the title and assume its something they have attended.
just a thought as i dont know any one on here from perth that sells.
iw ould def be keen on coming down if it was central and i would be able to get dangerskills to get his @$$ into gear and get down too.
good idea though champ, stick to it
quite piehole!

I would be interested for sure just in my opinion i think a central location would be best suited for people to reach....that being said i would end up going to any location as the idea does excite me.

If you have nothing positive to add here Richo please stay out of the discussion !!! shiit stirring is not needed thanks
Spoke to another store regarding the idea so that is at least 5 retailers setting up. Now hoping to get a hall without having to pay for insurance etc

Spoke to another store regarding the idea so that is at least 5 retailers setting up. Now hoping to get a hall without having to pay for insurance etc

Setting up a Hall without insurance.......that is NOT advisable due to the litigious society we live in. If you have some uneven paving outside or some wet grass and someone falls over you can almost guarantee there will be a claim. Plus you might have and accident or incident and damage the hall you have hired.........who would pay for that?

Just some common sense advice fo you there Tezza ;)

I think starting a card fair in Perth is a good idea, the location would have to be somewhere kinda central through.

if i was older i would be able to help, but i'll try to get mum to take me down if it manages to get some more people...

just wanted to throw my support towards this...

i know i previously stated that the location would need to be central but i still think its a great idea :thumbsup:

will def be there!

Back
Top Bottom