Collecting Gary Payton

jmozz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
Hey guys, new here and relatively new to collecting NBA cards. However, a huge Gary Payton fan and am interested to start a PC of him. Just wondering if anyone has any GP cards they are willing to sell. Looking for absolutely anything from base to inserts, memorabilia and autos. Are there any other GP collectors on here? I would assume so, any tips and tricks on really getting into the hobby and collecting a player like this would be appreciated. Feel free to message me with any GP cards you are selling.

Thanks a lot
Jack

Hey guys, new here and relatively new to collecting NBA cards. However, a huge Gary Payton fan and am interested to start a PC of him. Just wondering if anyone has any GP cards they are willing to sell. Looking for absolutely anything from base to inserts, memorabilia and autos. Are there any other GP collectors on here? I would assume so, any tips and tricks on really getting into the hobby and collecting a player like this would be appreciated. Feel free to message me with any GP cards you are selling.

Thanks a lot
Jack
Got this mate?

4909A9F4-99B7-433B-A254-31136732066F.png

Back
Top Bottom