Chicago Signs Schenscher To 10-Day Contract

clipper

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
coultard1
as on realgm website

The Chicago Bulls today signed Luke Schenscher of the NBDL to a 10-day contract. Schenscher, a 7-1, 265-pound center, will be with the Bulls tonight when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers at Quicken Loans Arena at 6:30 P.M. CT.

Schenscher joins Chicago from the Fort Worth Flyers of the D-League, where he has averaged 8.2 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 1.42 bpg and 1.2 apg in 36 appearances (34 starts). He has shot .530 from the floor and .607 from the free throw line.

so wait a second, lets say he plays well is there a chance he will stay with the bulls?....hehe funny he will be now the third aussie to play for the Bulls :D

And hey good luck to the big guy
I think there is certainly quite a few people who don't think that he has what it takes to make it in the NBA
But he got some time for the Bulls today and scored 4 points and a block
So well done to the big SOuth Aussie and I hope he gives it a RHG!

Alot of bulls fan bagged him but the more experienced fans liked what they saw.
Although i couldnt watch the game i was listining to it on bulls radio with bill wennington.
And sounded like he was very impressed how he could run the floor for a big man, liked his hussle and was impressed how well he was doing seeing he would of just joined the team this mourning had a quick team meeting and that was it.
As a bulls fan i would love to sign him for the rest of the season cause its exactly what we need a legit center and some size

if bill wenningtons making that point then theres no really telling on whats really going on.. bill himself was a dud center that was lucky to get minutes so he's not really one to judge, or judge correctly.. thats why he's on radio and not in some admin job or something like that..

anyways, i think the guys good, and he can do something in chicago, but chances are he'll be cut

white_chocolate_55 said:
damnit!!! the dragons are meant to sign him!! spose there still is time

Good luck. I reckon the 36ers would be his 1st choice, and now that Dusty has signed with Brisbane, we are in need of a quality "Big", and we should have the cap room without Dusty & Rees.

Good luck. I reckon the 36ers would be his 1st choice, and now that Dusty has signed with Brisbane, we are in need of a quality "Big", and we should have the cap room without Dusty & Rees.

LOL SHIT news flash, man that is big news i wasnt aware of lol.
thats awesome... He is a quality player

go Brisbane

Luke Schenscher in the NBA? well yeah!
Well what has come as complete shock to us, Luke Schenscher just played his
first NBA game today (yes we are not kidding). The Chicago Bull's picked up
Schenscher on a 10 day contract and they where quick to give him some game time.
With-in 24 hours Luke suited up against the Cavs. He received 12 minutes of
play, scored 4 points on 2 of 2 shooting. He also had 1 rebound, but 3 fouls.

Well what can you say! this one came out of the blue. BIG TIME.

Great to see any Aussie in the NBA!! :D Hopefully he stays or gets another chance later :D

I hope we sign him for the rest of season
i dont see why we shouldnt hes a legit center that we dont have theres nothing else out there!
We have cap room jeez come on pax give him the pen and directions to the dotted line!

GAJA10303120318.jpg

Back
Top Bottom