Check out this nice card...

thats about the 5th time ive seen that card up for auction...dont know why anyone would flip it, that card is going to be ridiculously valuable as soon as some of those guys become stars.

JZA said:
dont know why anyone would flip it, that card is going to be ridiculously valuable as soon as some of those guys become stars.

Because he's not a collector. He's abviously after the $$$ to finance more purchases.

I realise it's an overgeneralisation, but considering he's got almost 2000 feedback, he assumably sells a lot. (so it's not like a welfare guy who just got the jackpot card)

if he was a real investor he would surely realise that that card is going to gain a shitload of value in the coming years...im pretty sure there isnt any other 1/1s out there with the best 8 rookies autos from their rookie year! in a few years that card could get $10K easy i reckon.

Sorry to say but wouldnt pay more than $100 for any card out of reflections :( they look trashy have 7 million (like 05 finest) subsets and colors.... and are plain ugly...

Shoes said:
Sorry to say but wouldnt pay more than $100 for any card out of reflections :( they look trashy have 7 million (like 05 finest) subsets and colors.... and are plain ugly...

Hi Shoes, I think a lot of people here will disagree with you about reflections cards... It was a big hit here a couple of moths ago:D

That was a very nice 1/1...

Shoes said:

youd be in the minority then, reflections and finest especially are HUGELY popular brands, i love the different coloured variants, i think they look mad. the green fractors especially look cool from finest.

Im with jza on this 1.. i loved the multiple variations and for the price (unlike some of these rippoff overpriced sets) would be happy to grab more.:D

well i think if you had to pick a box which was not heavily over priced and in everyones price range then it would be Reflections! Mate seriously buy a box and feel the fun-ness!!!!

Best product i have opened, by far. Always get ya moneys worth abit like Throwbacks.

Forget that reflections card :) this is a card :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTIMATE-OCTOGR...797407825QQcategoryZ55972QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think SPA is good and Bowman Chrome even a tin of SP Sig ....I think all these are better than the rubbishy $2 subset cards you get in Reflections, but in saying that if you like the look of the reflections cards go for it, I just dont like them :)

Octo.JPG

SP Sig and SPA are the biggest wastes of money ive seen, the chance of mojo is ridiculously slim for the price. we busted a case of SPA a couple of weeks back and no one pulled any mojo of note. ther have been case breaks of sig on beckett where the dudes pulled sweet FA. great mojo to be had...but only if you buy cases or get real lucky.

Back
Top Bottom