Charlie V goes off!!

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
big Charlie V just had a huge game for the Raptors against the Bucks!! he definitely out-played Bogut!!

he went for 48 points in an OT loss!! so Bogut has the last laugh i suppose!! LOL

that has to be the best performance by a Rookie so far this year?!?

20-32FG including 6-11 from behind the arc!! 9 rebounds to go with it too!!

just checked some records too.... most points by a rookie is 58 (twice) by you guessed it....Wilt the stilt!! Earl 'the pearl' Monroe scored 56 in a OT game too...so big Charlie V is up there, not far off with some elite company!!!

I must say I was impressed at his performance in the Rookie/Sophomore game over the all star weekend. Looks like a player to watch.

48 points is a great effort, now watch people scramble for his cards on ebay.

Cheers
Matt

i knew he was a great player, very explosive to the hole and mad hops, but i didnt think he could shoot the 3 as well...6-11 is pretty damn good for a big guy!

i think earlier in the season bogut and frye were tied for second best rookie, but ol hairless has firmly become second best now.

Well done to Charlie V! :D I have a couple of his autos too :lol:

Would help if Stotts gave Bogut more than 19 mins a game, he had 7 pts, 5 rebs, 3 assists in that time :roll:

I think he may just get a bit more playing time for the rest of the season.(sarcasim)

Helps when Bosh wasn't there getting his quota of shots.

awesome game today from Chucke V, just hope people don't start thinking great of him just off one game! Not taking anything away from the great performance though, and 6/11 trey's.

PS (Remember Tony Delk scored 53 once!)

Back
Top Bottom