Changing my mj 1986 for the 1984?

isra_23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
isra
Hi dudes i want to change my jordan 1986 for the 1984 #101 if this chance is a good one or not , tell me what do you think about it?

Just checking do you want to trade a 1986 michael Jordan Rookie for a 1984 Miochael Jordan card?

Personally I would want both ;)

With the Star, I believe there are a lot of fakes so you would want to ensure somehow that it was genuine.

If it was then I'd have a preference for the Star, as it is much less common than the Fleer.

Ersk

his profile say Mexico....maybe he is learning English...

Hey dude I´m not learning english and even I´m not writing spanish ,

so do you know what mean change? if not there is
# The process of becoming different
# the act or proccess of changing

Thanks...

I would like to have the Star as long as its genuine. :thumbsup:

...and therein lies the problem. Star co was printed on stock that is easy to replicate...far too easy to pick up a forgery. The Fleer RC is iconic in the hobby, so I would stick with that if I were you. :thumbsup:

Y don' ¡la preocupación de t, su inglés es tanto mejor que mi español!

...and therein lies the problem. Star co was printed on stock that is easy to replicate...far too easy to pick up a forgery. The Fleer RC is iconic in the hobby, so I would stick with that if I were you. :thumbsup:

Y don' ¡la preocupación de t, su inglés es tanto mejor que mi español!

Aye caramba! :p

In any event, to simple say "should I change an 86 Fleer MJ for an 84 Star MJ" is not anywhere near enough information. Are you talking about a straight trade, or are you considering selling the 86 to buy an 84? What is the condition of your 86...and what sort of condition are you looking at for an 84?

Aye caramba! :p

In any event, to simple say "should I change an 86 Fleer MJ for an 84 Star MJ" is not anywhere near enough information. Are you talking about a straight trade, or are you considering selling the 86 to buy an 84? What is the condition of your 86...and what sort of condition are you looking at for an 84?

Hi dude both are NM-MT

wHAT do think?

come on dudes that´s funny your spanish it´s like bart simpson "ay caramba"
:thumbsup:

Hi dude both are NM-MT

wHAT do think?

come on dudes that´s funny your spanish it´s like bart simpson "ay caramba"
:thumbsup:

Yeah, that was just a joke in response to chaddy42's spanish line.

So, you are saying both are NM-MT, and it is a straight trade, one for the other? If that is true, I'd have to say I'd keep the Fleer. If it is genuine and really NM-MT, then get it graded! Can you be 100% sure the 84 Star is genuine?

yeah, that was just a joke in response to chaddy42's spanish line.

So, you are saying both are nm-mt, and it is a straight trade, one for the other? If that is true, i'd have to say i'd keep the fleer. If it is genuine and really nm-mt, then get it graded! Can you be 100% sure the 84 star is genuine?

100% sure about it!

Well, you can only do what you want to do...if you prefer one over the other then go for it. As far as getting a legitimate expert opinion, since I believe that what you can expect when grading either of the cards is the key to determining whether it is a good trade or not, you would need to show good quality scans of both cards here, otherwise you can only get uninformed opinions, in which case you may as well flip a coin to decide.

hahjahahaha LMFAO i thought this was funny

his profile say Mexico....maybe he is learning English...

then i read this!!!

Hey dude I´m not learning english and even I´m not writing spanish ,

so do you know what mean change? if not there is
# The process of becoming different
# the act or proccess of changing

Thanks...

hahahahaha what thread...keep it up guys!!!

oh, and dont swap, just buy it and have both

hahjahahaha LMFAO i thought this was funny

then i read this!!!

hahahahaha what thread...keep it up guys!!!

oh, and dont swap, just buy it and have both

Hi dude if i can buy both i won´t be here , but it´s a good idea , but i don´t have extra money¡
:wave:

Its a card for your PC.

What do YOU want more? Forget value, forget what others tell you. What card would you rather look at day in day out and be proud to own.

The hobby isn't always based around value and unless you take a huge loss on what you paid for the 86 one in the long term who cares. You made that choice and it made your happy.

Its a card for your PC.

What do YOU want more? Forget value, forget what others tell you. What card would you rather look at day in day out and be proud to own.

The hobby isn't always based around value and unless you take a huge loss on what you paid for the 86 one in the long term who cares. You made that choice and it made your happy.

yeah mate, go with what YOU want.....ill trade u the Jordan for an Eric Montross 1995 Finals Stamped RC. Its a great looking Montross in his shirt with a nice purple/pink background, very nice!!!:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom