Chad® vs Mavman! Battle of the titans!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Today the lowly Dallas Mavericks face the might of the Boston Celtics in Boston. Home of the team with the greatest amount of NBA titles! Dallas has...:smt062

Dallas has played what six games in nine days, including the last four in five days. Look for the Celts to play an up tempo game and run them off the court.

Dirk wont have his outside shot as fatigue sets in and his shooting legs go. Once that happens it effects your shot more than anything.

Banks will get more court time and TA will get to showcase a new thunderous dunk to which that guy...ummm...whats his name....cheap cards.....ohh Harriss will try to answer and get the Perkolator treatment with it sent back to the 10th row!

PP will sit out the entire fourth quater as it will all be over and Green will come in and shoot well.

Big Al will school you in the low post too

So just give the celts a big clap now so Mavs man will see your reply as he will be on the couch in a foetal position later muttering something about Chad and the final score.

:smt041 :smt041 :smt041

That was a very good game. Pierce gave me a heart attack!

Bad luck chad! Good calls though.. Jason Terry killed it though and stepped up for Dirk..

Yeah wasn't banking on that Jimbo! Damn they put up a good fight. I like to see that. Stacks shot was way out near three land too. An inch or so and overtime where I would have backed the fresher Celtics.

All I want is effort and I got that today so I'm happy. Not a game I would have penciled in for a win before the Mavs scheduale was realesed.

yeah very true.. i agree with you, mavs are top 5 in the NBA, boston are top 20 if they're lucky so it was a very good game. dissapointing how many games the celts have lost just by a few points, paul pierce is having a career year, al jefferson is slowly coming back and delonte west who was picked last in the first round last season is surprising everyone in the NBA by being one of the most successful sophomores (11 ppg, 5 rpg, 5 apg)

Back
Top Bottom