Celts need a.............

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Kick in the arse on the defensive end! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Atlanta drops 120 on us :shock:

Damn thats terrible. Docs rotations and minutes have got me stumped! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Perk plays D and sits. Reed plays D and sits. Al gives us great stats and effort even in small minutes and sits. Blount stays out there on a night he couldnt' get a rebound. PP and RD can't do it all.

We are losing and the kids are still not developing thats the bit that gets me. I'd rather lose a few games and let the kids play than this in which we still lose to the Hawks anyway. Whats to lose??

Doc need to be sat down by Danny and put over the coals! :wink:

This is a young team and bound to make mistakes. But they consist of plays not effort over 48 minutes.

Make them run at training and work on the D! No off sets, no shooting and no leaving until free throws are made.

Bloody lucky they don't have Westy as a coach or they would be shitting their pants with him in their faces doing the yelling!

thats what happens Chaddy ol boy
HAWKS OWN CELTS WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
:p :smt020 :smt026 :smt046 :finga: :butthead:

WOW who would have guessed Pete would pop up to make a post huh???
:lol:

Laugh it up funny boy as the season is 82 games long and its going to be painfull for ya by June. But you can always choose a second team like Boston to cheer on :D

It was a shocker huh! I saw the stats yesty, was very strange what Doc's doin...

I think Boston was just lucky they didnt play the Mavs... he he he...
(now let's hope their first meet of the season the Mavs dont lose...)... LMAO...

I just think Docs heart is still with the Hawks, remember he did play for them.

I don't think coaches drop games for teams they once played for! LOL

Nice try though :D

Otherwise the Celts would have another 10 titles as they produce the most coaches! LOL

cry me a river chaddy ol son it looks like we now have rock solid evidence of who the better team is!
1-0 vs the celtics this season
Hawks might be bottom of the league but have a 100% winning record vs the Celts :p
thats enough to cheer me up and put down the cyanide tablet for a few days at least :lol:

chad mate, watch the first few minutes of spurs celtics I sent ya, and realise how much of a long way your team has to go....though they make a game out of it for about 1 quarter...which is good to see...but to get carved at home like that....

Yeah I expect that out of a spurs game but to loose to Pete 'ahem' the Hawks cuts deep! I'd want Tommy to go down to the rooms and blast them. Efforts like that are just not good enough. And thats all it was, effort.

I can take all the shortcomings my team has and the lack of a middle prescence and veteren leadership but playing simple D and blocking out is the games basics.

I've got patience for players to develop but when the guy is getting paid millions in the NBA and he is out of position and doesn't hussle thats bullshit. He should have those traits already. Damn we all did when we were 12. No one put us on rep teams to 'develop' when we didn't hussle based on our potential.

Sit Blount and start Perk with Raef. This gives us and inside outside presence. Blount loves the 12 footer more than getting inside and getting boards and Raef is more effective on the perimeter streatching defenses.

Then the second unit gets Blount and Big Al. Once a again a more balanced inside outside tandem with Al's post moves.

Start Dikau with the first unit to slow it down with Perk and then bring in Delonte to run with Blount and Al. Ricky can play with both.

When we face an Allen or Kobe play Reed damn it! He is already one of the best defenders like a Bowen for shutting down a player one on one. Why does Doc wait until his man has 30 before putting him in to play D???

And if you don't play D then sit! Simple.

oath, i havent watched all the celts game, but you'll really appreciate how awesome dickau is...during this one run, all he does is control the tempo...its actually a really made 5 mins of bball from both teams, going back and forth without many misses.

Blount is such a strange player, he either gets ya some great numbers, or does shit all....pierce is smooth, and ricky d has improved his jumper, especially mid range from the top.

Seems to me (from what I've heard, I can't see any of the games :evil: ) that Doc needs to straighten up his act or Boston need a new head coach! I'm a smart guy, I worked that out all by myself, LOL

Perkins started today instead of Blount!!

Do I get a prize is it just mean I know my shit?? :wink:

Lucky enough to ride PP's back today for a win though.

Back
Top Bottom