Celts Alternate Strip

First time Celts have worn an Alternate???
Looks alright too!!

Love the Mavs silver one, looks cool! And the old school look with the P-Diddy designed ones!

NUP dont' like it! Tradition tradition tradition!

First they let them wear white shoes and now this because the NBA want more money out of jersey sales! Bloody David Stern!

All this is about it sales not color clashes etc. EVEN though the Celts jerseys are one of the best sellers each year and after year!

No wonder Red is not well
:evil:

The day I watch a Celts game and they are in black, white shoes and cheerleaders dancing on a new floor is the day I give up watching. The green jersey represents the ghosts of Celtic past and all the banners and numbers above. No other team can compare to the msytique and reputation of the Celts in just about any sporting history.

Nuff said.

For all those who skipped my ranting. Im against them.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's weird seeing that, they kinda look like PJ's! Lol. Well, I don't know about the new get-up, but Pierces shoes look unreal!
Probably takes Pierce back to the Inglewood days too :lol:

A different green with black trim and Boston on the front not Celtics like the earlier Russell era topps.

The numbers are edged with white too.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Next it will be league rules to wear your hair in corn rows and John Barry will retire!

Back
Top Bottom