Celtics v Heat 2011 Playoffs Second Round Thread **SPOILERS INSIDE**

I have 3 times and every time was as awesome as the first :p

touche.....

---------- Post added 05-05-2011 at 03:24 PM ----------

This is where I got the 12 o'clock time from. My Austar TV guide for Wednesday 4 May

AUSTAR TV Guide The link will come up with todays date so you can either scroll back through or manually adjust the day and time filters. And yes it also shows the replay at 12am so don't stop there.

9.00am Nascar
10am am ANZ Championship
12.00pm NBA

I use this one too Garth, if you sign up you can set a favourites option and also get email reminders when your shows are coming up, awesome stuff

No sweeping, The Heat are gonna plow past the C's

Snow-Plow-Resistant-Truncated-Domes-lg.jpg

This quote is why the Celtics won't win.

"First of all, this series is just starting," he said. "We did nothing but take care of business at home. We've got to find a way to go up there to a place that I haven't won in a long time, regular season, playoffs, whatever, a place that a lot of people don't win in the playoffs, and try to figure out a way to go up there and get this game."

Read more: Wade Winless In Boston Since 2007 - RealGM Wiretap

Heat are being smart and staying hungry, not getting complacent with a few wins and letting it get to their heads. Keep it up boys!

Well I guess they don't need to play the game then, Seeing as quotes win games.

Of course they need to play the game silly, but that is the attitude that the Heat need to have. In the regular season they would put on a dominant show, get cocky and then lose with sub-par effort. I feared this might happen after beating Philly in 5 games, but was surprised by the Heat coming out strong against the C's. If they keep it up the Celtics have no chance.

The Celtics have never been down 2-0 in a playoff series in the Kevin Garnett era, and they are well aware of the situation.

“The urgency is there,” Garnett said on Friday before the team took the practice floor. “This is it. We’ve used all of our lifelines. This is it. I hate to say it like that, but it’s true. There’s not a: Cool, keep your composure. Nah, this is: You’ve got to get the next game.”

He continued, “We’re taking their best shot. I still don’t think we’ve played our best basketball, and we’ve got to do that. We can’t just come out here and talk about it. We’re not on the white sands of the beach [any] more. We’re back in the jungle. Hopefully that’ll do some good for us. We’ll figure it out. I told you man, we’re all in. I’ve got two pocket kings and I’m all in. Let’s do it.”

.... Can't wait for Miami to lose ... I'll be so happy on Saturday.

The Celtics have never been down 2-0 in a playoff series in the Kevin Garnett era, and they are well aware of the situation.

“The urgency is there,” Garnett said on Friday before the team took the practice floor. “This is it. We’ve used all of our lifelines. This is it. I hate to say it like that, but it’s true. There’s not a: Cool, keep your composure. Nah, this is: You’ve got to get the next game.”

He continued, “We’re taking their best shot. I still don’t think we’ve played our best basketball, and we’ve got to do that. We can’t just come out here and talk about it. We’re not on the white sands of the beach [any] more. We’re back in the jungle. Hopefully that’ll do some good for us. We’ll figure it out. I told you man, we’re all in. I’ve got two pocket kings and I’m all in. Let’s do it.”

.... Can't wait for Miami to lose ... I'll be so happy on Saturday.

This is why the celtics will win!!!!

JK....:lol::lol:

By the way - can we all agree - GO DALLAS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom