celebRAYtion

christuffa

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Had some cards come in the past two days.

First the GU's and patches:
[HIDE]
(there was meant to be another 07 Ultimate patch #/20 that I bought unseen and it arrived with the patch missing and just the backing plate in the patch window...very :mad: Will be getting my $$ back

Showcase /34, Ultra /50, Fleer 1/99
SL372952.jpg

SL372951.jpg

SL372953.jpg

SL372955.jpg

[/HIDE]

Now the Triumvirates:
[HIDE]
Top row is luminous, bottom row is illuminator :)

SL372956.jpg

[/HIDE]

An auto thrown in for good measure (5/10):
[HIDE]
SL372954.jpg

[/HIDE]

Then the refractors:
[HIDE]
Going for a refractor set chase - every refractor from rookie year to about 07.
Just thought I'd put in a few shots to show the refractoryness.

SL372959.jpg

SL372960.jpg

SL372961.jpg

SL372962.jpg

[/HIDE]

...AND THEN....

[HIDE]
Then the showcases! :D:D:D
I picked these up all dirt cheap and in mint condition...they're going to beckett for grading

From top left to right (97-98 Row2 #150/150, 98-99 Row3 #12/99, 97-98 Row2 #60/100)
Bottom (97-98 Row0 #78/100)
SL372958.jpg

[/HIDE]

Some veeery nice ones, when my next mailday goes up i'll have to round up all my refractors and chromes and take some pictures in the sun to confuse some low flying planes :p

Some veeery nice ones, when my next mailday goes up i'll have to round up all my refractors and chromes and take some pictures in the sun to confuse some low flying planes :p

Thanks mate. I've been waiting all week for some sun to come out, but all cloud so reflections were a mess.

Can't wait for your next mail day!!!

Yeah, the echelons, even the /99 ones, look great! Nice refraction to them and decent looking card.

My fav from this week has to be the showcase legacy cards. Low numbered, mid 90's, shiny and cheap! Graded they'll sell for a mint :) 'sif I ever wanted to get rid of them though.

Nice range of patches (like the Sonics colours) and the Echelon is a very under-rated set. Great looking cards

Thanks guys. Got so many more refractors, rookie inserts, exquisites and many more coming in the next 1-2 weeks...keep eyes peeled.

Still chasing the chrome rookie refractor for a decent price. When I have that one I'll be stoked@!!

Back
Top Bottom