Cats unlucky~

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Gotta feel for the boys there, that was a super effort and to go out of the finals race like that is unbelievable!!!

RIP Cattties, you coulda opened up the Pies top 4 chances too lol.

Doesn't look like the Demons are going to stand up come finals time. I think my pick with the Saints being the top Vic side is on for sure now!

Hey dont put all the pressure on us!! collingwood top vic side, saints have too many injuries...

poor geelong:( miss the finals by 1 second!!

im not fussed at all. I thought the officiating in the 2nd half was bullshit but thats football. in the first 5 minutes of the 3rd period we should of had 2 goals but the supid refs screwd it up and we kicked a goal that was toched a metre behind the goal line that was awarded a point. In the end in doesnt matter because when we beat the crows next week we will get that top 4 spot :eek:
We didnt play all that flash today but thats to be expected at that crap ground. Looking foward to the finals series and hopefully we can finish 3rd.
Lol if we beat adelaide next week we will vs them again the following week at aamie :)
how about Yze's mark though, bloody sensational :D

Richo, it all went pear shapped.
I thought the ref's made terrible decisions influenced by the one eyed crowd at the cattery. Thats the most common excuse but i couldnt be more serious all season than todays display from the men in yellow, maybe they were trying to mirror Darryl Hair. :p
doesnt mean sqaut though as it is as good as a win for the dees as we had to win next win anyway, so it's good to see that result still is in our own hands. LOL the prospect of vsing Adelaide at aami 2 weeks in a row is a little daunting but hope the skipper can return this week and we play 4 qters of footy.
Davey is a FREAK, thought id add that :p

im not worried thats for sure.
white choc in the end their can only be one winner and at least we are in a position to contend for the 2006 preimership. If we get in the top 4 which is going to be tough i beleive we will be in this years GF. I think we can take on just about any one and we play the G better than any side in the competition this year and thats where it will come down to. If we lose this week it will be alot tougher and i dont see us getting to the final 4 but i have faith in our playing group. this is my opinion and yes it may seem biased but its the way i see it.
unleash hell demons! =P~

The Cats wouldn't have made the Finals anyway, we've got no interest in winning and the Doggies will beat us next week.

I very much doubt Melbourne will beat Adelaide, they play very poorly over there. Ask my missus she's been to 3 games with me at AAMI (Melb and Port twice, Melb and Adelaide once) and even she reckons they are terrible in Adelaide.

The only way Melbourne will finish 3rd is if Freo Lose today and next week against Port (Unlikely to lose against Port), Sydney Lose to Carlton at the SCG (Extremely unlikely), and if Brisbane beat St Kilda at the Gabba (50/50 due to Saints being so up and down). Also Collingwood (If they beat the Blues and Kangas) is in the mix to finish above Melbourne.

The bottom line is Melbourne are likely to finish 6th or 7th, and be lucky to win in the first round of the finals. If this happens I'd be calling for Danihers head on the chopping board.

Daniher is long over due i think.. he's a excellent coach for 11 rounds.. if that..

melbourne have never had those "take it to the next level" type players.. I predicted 2004 all over again a while back.. I'm nearly there...

To say your not fussed or worried is a lie.. your team looks like gold a few weeks back and now on a roller coaster to doom.. tell me your really not worried..

I agree with Daniher getting the chop.
2004 we lost from bullshit decesions lol and we would of beat your oppenent you lost to in the 2nd round but thats all the past :eek:
its a rollercoaster that will return to the rails soon :)

I was at this game and it was exciting stuff, being a cats supporter i was digusted at the cats game in the first half. Second half was great and I was sitting down the other end to the handball and it was heart in mouth stuff. Especially when that Melb. guy spilled the mark. Bad luck for Tom Lonergan though. Hope he can get back for next year:D . Also went to Saints/dogs and Rich/Ess - Saints Looked VERY impressive.

yeh thats tragedic, the poor fella lost a kidney and was also in a mild coma or something. I heard he also lost half the blood in his body with the internal bleeding and all. Hope he can fully recover and return to a clean bill of health!

Back
Top Bottom