CASE SHARE - Marvel Universe 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't wait long! Here's box #2:

Blues
image.jpg

More blue. Green Onslaught /100, Battles, Red Battle (not numbered?)
image.jpg

Cover Art cards, Daredevil Shadowbox and another incredible sketch! This time Punisher by Tirso Laneta!
image.jpg

Overall I'm very pleased with my boxes. Two out of two Shadowbox cards, two awesome sketches and an Anniversary card. Definitely can't complain!

Yeah that Punisher sketch looks awesome - would have been better if he was face on though...bit of an odd pose...

Your boxes look pretty good guys, hope mine are just as good !

Cheers guys. Just having a browse around eBay looking for a few inserts and more sketches. Seems that the Llaneta would probably cover my boxes should I choose to part with it. Which I won't be! Tonnes of excellent cards up on eBay already. I can see this set sending me broke...

Yeah that Punisher sketch looks awesome - would have been better if he was face on though...bit of an odd pose...

Your boxes look pretty good guys, hope mine are just as good !
Good luck Trev and to everyone else yet to bust their boxes. Keen to see the diamond parallels and more sweet sketches!

Cheers guys. Just having a browse around eBay looking for a few inserts and more sketches. Seems that the Llaneta would probably cover my boxes should I choose to part with it. Which I won't be! Tonnes of excellent cards up on eBay already. I can see this set sending me broke...

Yeah I've already spent a fortune on sketches from this set, some nice ones about..Will post a mail day when they all lob...

Yeah I've already spent a fortune on sketches from this set, some nice ones about..Will post a mail day when they all lob...
The best thing I've noticed thus far is that there seems to be a heap of quality sketches that aren't necessarily from the big artists. With a bit of hunting around, it seems you can score some nice one for not too much.

I've noticed while browsing the Llaneta sketches that they all have "after...". This may be a stupid question, but does that mean that they all had a hand in the sketch?

Usually means that the sketch was inspired by the work of the comic artist it's "after" - So either it's a certain incident in a comic being portrayed, or the characters are drawn in the way, that the other artist drew them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom